The Conservative Party

The Tories performance as a government is bordering on criminal. Their wanton destruction of our society is staggering. Their only interest is to leave a country so broken that the next government will have absolutely no chance of fixing it. They don’t care about anything or anybody apart from themselves. I despise them.

Your post got me thinking, for all that they have sought to subvert democracy and supported acts of sedition, at a practical level the current incarnation of the Republican party has inflicted significantly less damage on their country than the Conservatives have here. For those of us here who shook our head at Trump it is a sobering thought. I know there is significant danger in the potential resurgence of Trump or the monster that he created but right now relatively speaking we are in a much worse state.

Very noticeable this morning that the BBC are pushing the Govt. line of not being able to afford to pay public sector workers, you know the ones they've underpaid for years and years which has created the situation but, the narrative is being set that Nurses, Civil Servants etc etc are the ones trying to ruin the country.

Fag packet figures I know but here goes. Sunak reckons that cost of living pay increases will cost £38 billion. The truth is when you take money already set aside for pay increases the figure reduces to circa £20 billion. Of this £20 billion approx £6 billion would go back into the coffers as tax. So Sunak’s £38 billion is actually nearer £14 billion ( which is approximately 50% of what Truss n Kwarteng cost us in 6 weeks of Tory mayhem ). More lies from Sunak. They just can’t help themselves. Charlatans.

I hope Gove is staying close to the phone, in case the delightful ms. Mone gets in touch with a plan to sort this.

Baroness Bra and her equally corrupt husband are deep in hiding trying to evade capture and prosecution, so Gove will have to dig himself out of the shit - the bra expert wont be ringing anybody.

Mind you the fucking ERG will be making plans to save all the fuckers to the detriment of the country .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.