The Conservative Party

New threat to sunak with a group formed of what appears to be Defeffel loyalists led by pr Patel and lord cruddas who appears to be bleating on about how worried he is by the erosion of democracy in the party.
That‘s right- cruddas - a man who has paid millions into the Tory party and bought himself a seat in the lords.
He‘s worried about democracy………in the Tory party.
All completely laughable, and yet another split in the ranks of lunatics, buffoons and fools who make up this undisciplined rabble.

This guy explains the "threat"

The Tories performance as a government is bordering on criminal. Their wanton destruction of our society is staggering. Their only interest is to leave a country so broken that the next government will have absolutely no chance of fixing it. They don’t care about anything or anybody apart from themselves. I despise them.

Does it have your picture on?

You expect people outside London, who aren't going to use it for travel, to pay £7 for an Oyster card so they can vote?
I don’t expect anything.
I am correcting you on a point of fact you got wrong.
And further
No it doesn’t.
It cost me nothing.
A deposit set it up which is returned when and if I cancel it.

Last edited:
I don’t expect anything.
I am correcting you on a point of fact you got wrong.
And further
No it doesn’t.
It cost me nothing.
A deposit set it up which is returned when and if I cancel it.
What point of fact?

Where did you get your Oyster card from? Macclesfield?

A deposit? How much did that cost?

Anyway I'm not sure what this has got to do anyway with letting old people use Oyster as ID but not young people. Are you actually trying to justify the Tories' voter suppression?

The Tories performance as a government is bordering on criminal. Their wanton destruction of our society is staggering. Their only interest is to leave a country so broken that the next government will have absolutely no chance of fixing it. They don’t care about anything or anybody apart from themselves. I despise them.
What is even more staggering is the support they continue to receive from sections of the public.

They are unquestionably the most destrcutive government this country has ever had, and it beggars belief they still have support for the bullshit they have spouted over the last 12 years that has reduced everything to a barely functioning level.

The national debt doesn't have to be paid off. We are far from the worst country in the developed world when our debt is measured against our GDP, but they have somehow managed to convince people it's like household debt that has to be paid off before income falls after retiring. Countries don't retire, and austerity is a political policy, not a financial necessity.

What they have done is cruel beyond measure, and entirely avoidable.

Last edited:
Sorry, I have to disagree. It isn't bordering on criminal, it is criminal, and they should be prosecuted.

What point of fact?

Where did you get your Oyster card from? Macclesfield?

A deposit? How much did that cost?

Anyway I'm not sure what this has got to do anyway with letting old people use Oyster as ID but not young people. Are you actually trying to justify the Tories' voter suppression?

My assumption is that an Oyster card used for free or reduced price travel would need a photocard with it.

An oyster card used any other way does not need a photocard as it doesn't achieve anything.

The photocard is the bit that would be needed, not 'an Oyster card' per se.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.