The Conservative Party

View attachment 65860

Reminded me of seeing this. I genuinely had to double take that this was the front page of a newspaper right now (or at anytime). As if anyone fighting to heat, eat, call an ambulance right now gives a fuck about private schools closing.
Private schools to close...cry me a river.

Private schools to close...cry me a river.

Fuck 'em. Death by a thousand cuts. Legally abolishing them would never work but bankrupting them out of existence certainly would.

A scourge on society, producing too many entitled fuckwits who mess things up for ordinary folk, because of their pathetic need to be seen as doing something historical or to force a half baked idealogy on us.

Excuse my ignorance.
What’s the difference between a public and private school.
If State school’s are what normal folk go to, which do toffs go to, public or private.

Excuse my ignorance.
What’s the difference between a public and private school.
If State school’s are what normal folk go to, which do toffs go to, public or private.
Public schools are the likes of Eaton. You can't just apply for your kids to go, you have to go through a selection process. The money and fact you have to pay isn't the reason that you'd send anyone here, it's more about prestige.

Private schools are just independent schools open to anyone who wants to pay for a private education. These are used typically used by people who do very well in their jobs and want to send their kids to be educated privately. It isn't about prestige or mixing in with toffs or anything like that as with public schools.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.