The Conservative Party

I was thinking they had lost this womans vote to Reform UK but the more I listened I think she is veering towards Monster Raving Loony but I doubt they would have her

Let's face it the unions are running the country more or less at the moment
It's becoming farcical this now
And the reason why?

Maybe because the Tories have squeezed the country so tight, in order to look after the rich, that there’s nowhere left for people to go. They are startling the country and bleeding it dry, we’re near enough on life support.

If the Unions were running the country there would be no strikes as the pay settlement requests would be met

And the reason why?

Maybe because the Tories have squeezed the country so tight, in order to look after the rich, that there’s nowhere left for people to go. They are startling the country and bleeding it dry, we’re near enough on life support.
I respect your post and the reasons to strike but I don't fully agree with all of them to be honest.
We are just recovering from a pandemic and we have had the Ukraine war.
Eveyone is struggling, I've not had a pay rise for 3 years I have to get on with it or lose my job.
Love to know where people think the government can get the money from. The agenda here is from the unions trying to bring the government down.

I respect your post and the reasons to strike but I don't fully agree with all of them to be honest.
Eveyone is struggling, I've not had a pay rise for 3 years I have to get on with it or lose my job.
Love to know where people think the government can get the money from. The agenda here is from the unions trying to bring the government down.

I think the agenda is people are sick to death of declining living standards, and are using the means available to them to try and improve their lot. It's as simple as that.

I'm in the private sector. Bought a house a couple of years ago, had a kid last year. Was a bit concerned about finances and went and got another job. I'm not saying it's that simple for everyone, but it was me making the most of what I could to get more cash. I don't begrudge any union member doing whatever they have to in order to get their raise.

Go be a bus driver - most of them have got 12% this year most of them took industrial action.

I was thinking they had lost this womans vote to Reform UK but the more I listened I think she is veering towards Monster Raving Loony but I doubt they would have her

It was breathtaking wasn’t it?
It was a compendium of every lie and smear about asylum seekers and refugees ever published in theMail/Express, almost like a parody of a script from ‘Tiil death us do Part’ except the poor woman believed it all.

I think the agenda is people are sick to death of declining living standards, and are using the means available to them to try and improve their lot. It's as simple as that.

I'm in the private sector. Bought a house a couple of years ago, had a kid last year. Was a bit concerned about finances and went and got another job. I'm not saying it's that simple for everyone, but it was me making the most of what I could to get more cash. I don't begrudge any union member doing whatever they have to in order to get their raise.
Neither do I but some of the demands are not reasonable. I'd love a 1% rise but im not going to get one.

1673898576444.png

Neither do I but some of the demands are not reasonable. I'd love a 1% rise but im not going to get one.

It’s unreasonable for nurses to want to earn more than a supermarket assistant? To want to leave their shifts on time and not wait 2-4 hours for the agency replacement to arrive? For them to have enough coworkers on shift that they can take a break to eat on a 12 hour shift?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.