The Conservative Party

What a shift from 4 years ago. I mean, they've fucked everything up for everyone but themselves and their rich donor mates.

Jesus I wish we could have a GE this year. Why prolong the inevitable.... ?
To maximise their profit. Leave fuck all and blame labour for the debt. Which the gullible will agree with, along with some casual racism/homophobia to vote the cunts back in.

What a shift from 4 years ago. I mean, they've fucked everything up for everyone but themselves and their rich donor mates.

Jesus I wish we could have a GE this year. Why prolong the inevitable.... ?
It does feel like we are just in a political holding pattern. Rishy and Hunt are the duo no one wants, not even the tories who would take BJ back in an instant if they could. Truss would probably still win a poll of members.

You can see the tactics.

Blame Labour for ULEZ, even though ULEZ was made possible by Tory legislation. And in fact, mandated by the Government.
Blame Labout for 'wasting money' on bike lanes, when the funding is given to Councils by the Government and can't be spent on anything else.

Just two examples. And the suckers say: 'Yeah, it's all Labour's fault and that twat Andy Burnham.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.