The Conservative Party

There is also the comment that the divide between North and South results grows ever wider.......would that be because kids in deprived Northern Schools have less funding than those in the South?

Answer yes - Sunak even boasted to a gathering in a leafy Kent town how he had taken funding off deprived inner city areas in the north to fund the south when he was vying for the leadership.
Are these people the ones we want to be looking after our future?

There is also the comment that the divide between North and South results grows ever wider.......would that be because kids in deprived Northern Schools have less funding than those in the South?

Answer yes - Sunak even boasted to a gathering in a leafy Kent town how he had taken funding off deprived inner city areas in the north to fund the south when he was vying for the leadership.
This country is going to be paying for this government’s actions for generations to come.
In measurable time it’s a mere 13 or 14 years but the destructive consequences of their utter incompetence and deliberate malfeasance will be felt for years.
How so much harm can be done to so many by so few liars and con-men is beyond belief.

This country is going to be paying for this government’s actions for generations to come.
In measurable time it’s a mere 13 or 14 years but the destructive consequences of their utter incompetence and deliberate malfeasance will be felt for years.
How so much harm can be done to so many by so few liars and con-men is beyond belief.

That is one argument. Here is a different one:

I see a lot of this going on: mentioning 13, possibly 14 years in power, but can I remind people the first 5 years were in a coalition with the hopeless Lib-Dems.

Furthermore, Boris Johnson got elected with an 80-seat majority in December 2019 - he was just getting going in early-2020 and then Covid-19 happened. We could argue for hours if Johnson and the tories dealt with that correctly or not, but the fact is, it wasn't his fault. Then, just as Covid-19 was pretty much sorted out (early-2022) Vladimir Putin invades Ukraine. We could argue for hours if Johnson and the tories dealt with that correctly or not, but the fact is, again, it wasn't his fault.

So now we come to the middle bit: David Cameron, Brexit & Theresa May. We don't need to argue for hours on that one, she should never have been Prime Minister.... why appoint a 'Remain' supporter into the top job, to deal with that, once the referendum result was for Brexit? "Brexit means Brexit" what a load of rubbish - if everyone in the House of Commons and the House of Lords (and the civil service) had accepted the democratic decision of the British people and acted to sort it with as much speed as possible, lead by someone totally committed to it, even the middle part of this Tory timeline might have been different.

This Tory government are in their death throes, I accept that, but how much is it their own fault and how much is it to do with pro-remainer civil servants, old-farts in the House of Lords, plus international events over which they had absolutely no control at all?

P.S. why did you say con-men as the worst of the lot was a woman: Theresa May. If you can't easily beat Jeremy Corbyn in a General Election, you should resign from politics.

Last edited:

I see a lot of this going on: mentioning 13, possibly 14 years in power, but can I remind people the first 5 years were in a coalition with the hopeless Lib-Dems.

Furthermore, Boris Johnson got elected with an 80-seat majority in December 2019 - he was just getting going in early-2020 and then Covid-19 happened. We could argue for hours if Johnson and the tories dealt with that correctly or not, but the fact is, it wasn't his fault. Then, just as Covid-19 was pretty much sorted out (early-2022) Vladimir Putin invades Ukraine. We could argue for hours if Johnson and the tories dealt with that correctly or not, but the fact is, again, it wasn't his fault.

So now we come to the middle bit: David Cameron, Brexit & Theresa May. We don't need to argue for hours on that one, she should never have been Prime Minister.... why appoint a 'Remain' supporter into the top job, to deal with that, once the referendum result was for Brexit? "Brexit means Brexit" what a load of rubbish - if everyone in the House of Commons and the House of Lords (and the civil service) had accepted the democratic decision of the British people and acted to sort it with as much speed as possible, lead by someone totally committed to it, even the middle part of this Tory timeline might have been different.

This Tory government are in their death throes, I accept that, but how much is it their own fault and how much is it to do with pro-remainer civil servants, old-farts in the House of Lords, plus international events over which they had absolutely no control at all?

P.S. why did you say con-men as they worst of the lot was a woman: Theresa May. If you can't easily beat Jeremy Corbyn in a General Election, you should resign from politics.
Looks like you believe the government’s Remainer blob establishment excuse for their utter incompetence and failed policies. You’ve spent too much time reading the Express. I bet you think Megan Markle is one of the worst people in the world and Boris Johnson was doing his best and was just a victim of circumstances.

They need to stop some or these overseas visa schemes.

Some of these jobs should go to local people.

We have over a million unemployed, nearly a million on benefits. Get them trained and they can fill some of these vacancies.

We don't need loads more people coming in.
Lol

Or Clarkie

P.S. why did you say con-men as the worst of the lot was a woman: Theresa May. If you can't easily beat Jeremy Corbyn in a General Election, you should resign from politics.
It was the Lib Dem’s fault.
It was the viruses’ fault.
It was Putin’s fault.
It was Teresa May’s fault- and by association…….….
………..it was all the remainers’ fault.
It was everyone in the house of commons’ fault.
It was everyone in the house of Lords’ fault.
It was pro-remainer civil servants’ fault.
It was old farts in the House of Lords‘ fault (again).
It was international events’ fault.
I‘m beginning to see a theme here. I’ll devote some thought to it, study it long into the night and see if I can can identify it.

It was Putin’s fault.
I‘m beginning to see a theme here. I’ll devote some thought to it, study it long into the night and see if I can can identify it.

I forgot to mention it was also Carrie Johnson's fault - she turned Boris's head and got him to go all eco-friendly and announce net zero by 2050 and persuaded him to sack Dominic Cummings who was going to reform and drastically reduce the aforementioned pro-remainer civil servants!

This was covered well in Skys 'This England' starring Kenneth Brannagh as Boris Johnson, last year.

It was Putin’s fault.
The Tories might have a leg to stand on if they didn't spend the two years before they got in personally blaming Gordon Brown for a global financial crash that started in America. Shit happens when you're in power. You get judged on how you deal with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.