The Conservative Party

On the plus side, they represent traditional conservative values. And let's not forget they brought back our sovereignty, they should make you proud to be British.

sovereignty is the one thing that was not restored. For example if you consider the Pacific Trade Deal - whatever its disputed economic benefits WE adapt to that Bloc's rules and have zero say in those rules. On a very basic level that is surrendering sovereignty not retaining it.

It astounds me. They are going to Jerusalem over a proposal to send 200-300 people to Rwanda at a massive cost. In return for at least an equal number of Rwanda's most difficult cases. So, there is no net gain whatever, and with a probable effect of importing more expensive people than those we are sending.

This is concerning asylum seekers, of whom the 200-300 are a small percentage. It does not touch the 700,000 plus (net) legal immigrants.

This is a policy out of Alice Through the Looking Glass. It makes no sense whatever, not even in its own terms.

It astounds me. They are going to Jerusalem over a proposal to send 200-300 people to Rwanda at a massive cost. In return for at least an equal number of Rwanda's most difficult cases. So, there is no net gain whatever, and with a probable effect of importing more expensive people than those we are sending.

This is concerning asylum seekers, of whom the 200-300 are a small percentage. It does not touch the 700,000 plus (net) legal immigrants.

This is a policy out of Alice Through the Looking Glass. It makes no sense whatever, not even in its own terms.
It is baffling to me as well , they are hoping that the gullible will look past the details and just see a half empty plane taking off, i dont even think most of the cunts even know what you have just said happens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.