The Conservative Party

It is baffling to me as well , they are hoping that the gullible will look past the details and just see a half empty plane taking off, i dont even think most of the cunts even know what you have just said happens
Very Little is said about how much this pathetic smoke screen of a potential vote winner (nothing else) has cost the tax payer so far.If a similar amount had been spent on processing the legal applications the back log would be cleared and a percentage denied returned to sender.

Blair was more charismatic whereas Starmer is more serious and sober, but the fundamentals are the same in the rigidly centrist approach and leaving nothing to chance.

The biggest difference is the economy which was comparatively healthy in 1997. The biggest similarity is that the country wasn’t having the Tories at any price in ‘97 and aren’t having them now.

The Tory party is also a shadow of what it was in ‘97. Then they were tired and out of ideas. Now, it’s a malignant cancer staffed with people who are unfit to govern.

Brexit is the starting point for where we are today. Once we voted for something that was obviously stupid and dishonest, it required stupid and dishonest people to run the country. I would say it gives me little pleasure to point this out, but I would be lying.
We have the USA to thank for turning our politics into a popularity show - WTF does a PM's charisma have to do with his political views and policies (when confirmed)? I would rather have Quasimodo running the country if he gets the country sorted. Was Harold wison a pin up? Edward Heath? Thatcher? NO. Just look at the USA 265,000,000 people and it's Trump lovely tan,model wife who can't stand him, very wealthy nice hair but brain dead (Boris) v Biden who is also brain dead but beat Trump last time out - these two had their hand on Nuclear button FFS just like that 'B' movie actor Ronald Reagan

We have the USA to thank for turning our politics into a popularity show - WTF does a PM's charisma have to do with his political views and policies (when confirmed)? I would rather have Quasimodo running the country if he gets the country sorted. Was Harold wison a pin up? Edward Heath? Thatcher? NO. Just look at the USA 265,000,000 people and it's Trump lovely tan,model wife who can't stand him, very wealthy nice hair but brain dead (Boris) v Biden who is also brain dead but beat Trump last time out - these two had their hand on Nuclear button FFS just like that 'B' movie actor Ronald Reagan
Biden isn’t brain dead. He’s just old, slow and looks his age. He’s got a very good record on the economy but can’t shake off the perception that he’s past it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.