The Conservative Party

its no longer a Party its a rabble - they need to be gone asap
They’re a laughing stock and confirmed that they are prepared to scrape the bottom of the barrel to try and keep themselves in power.

It‘s well past the time for them to fuck off and I hope the electorate hold them accountable for many years to come.

They’re a laughing stock and confirmed that they are prepared to scrape the bottom of the barrel to try and keep themselves in power.

It‘s well past the time for them to fuck off and I hope the electorate hold them accountable for many years to come.
So red wall Tories are reporting lots of emails supporting Anderson. And this is a good thing because...?

Will MPs who endorse Anderson's comments lose the whip?

Last edited:
So red wall Tories are reporting lots of emails supporting Anderson. And this is a good thing because...?
Yes, seen. It’s them not actually caring about anything other than their own arses, knowing that it was the only thing that they had a chance with.

The fact that it was the only thing left to garner votes from their constituents is the most worrying. Remind me to never go to Darlington again.

Mark Harper on Lee Anderson issue: Sadiq Khan has been terrible for London, it’s all Labours fault. That‘s how I’d attack Khan.

Also, Anderson was asked to rescind his statement and can come back if he apologises.

That’s where they’re at, no morals or integrity left.

I hear on the radio that James Cleverly is concerned AI may be used to tamper with the election.

Translation - how can we fiddle the election we will shortly be annihilated in.

I fear they will stop at nothing.

Big announcement today about £4.7bn from scrapping HS2 Phase 2 for transport projects in the North and Midlands, for places not in city regions - spread over 7 years. That will work out at about £32m total for Crewe - instead of the £2bn boost to the town's economy that HS2 was expected to bring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.