The Conservative Party

Yeah, that’s right, I’m a racist because I called Starmer out for how he dealt, or rather failed to deal, with Azhar Ali’s comments.

But you’re clearly not a racist because you think that Ali’s apology should have been taken good faith, even though the bloke is clearly a raging anti-Semite. And you’ve clearly got no problem with Labour rallying behind him after his comments were reported in the press, even to the point where Nandy was out campaigning for him.

All makes sense now. What a clown you are.
Get with the script - Labour have fucked him off you stupid twat.

In any case, I think think you’ll find that I commented on Labour’s handling of it in the relevant thread the other week and I was critical of them. Oh look - here’s my post on this page here from February 13th https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/the-labour-party.339129/page-691#post-16878120 (which makes you look an even bigger **** with your comments towards me above). Unlike you who still can’t bring yourself to call Anderson out. You’re a fucking clown who only ever deflects. Shove your deflection, whataboutery, and racist bile up your arse you swivel-eyed loon.

Last edited:
Get with the script - Labour have fucked him off you stupid twat.

In any case, I think think you’ll find that I commented on Labour’s handling of it in the relevant thread the other week and I was critical of them. Oh look - here’s my post on this page here from February 13th https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/the-labour-party.339129/page-691#post-16878120 (which makes you look an even bigger **** with your comments towards me above). Unlike you who still can’t bring yourself to call Anderson out. You’re a fucking clown who only ever deflects. Shove your deflection, whataboutery, and racist bile up your arse you swivel-eyed loon.
You’re definitely more of an angry clown than a happy one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.