The Conservative Party

Because i am a staunch conservative and feel they are the best party for the country.
I take it you've been living on a different planet to the rest of us for the past 14 years. I can see you're a staunch Conservative though. So staunch that I bet if Pol Pot was in charge of the Tories you'd still vote for them!

I agree but unless he does something really bad I'm not sure how they can do it. Starmer is as close to being a Tory wet as you can get unless he's lying. I would say it's also highly unlikely Labour could out scandal the Tories. They would also need Reform to dissappear.
Unless Starmer and Labour do something really stupid then I agree in the short-term but politics, like football, is cyclical. 2 terms of Labour, coupled with a Tory reset to the centre-right and they'll have a decent chance IMO. Pandering to the far-right will never get them anywhere though because, thankfully, there aren't enough swivel-eyed loons in the country to win an election.

Starmer has pinched the centre right so unless he has been telling huge porkies I don't know what direction they can head totoward.
Very true. People said the same of Cameron. His centrist stance sent Labour searching for clear space on the left. Didn't really work though.

Let's see how the tories react. Its difficult to see how any can stand to be leader wile suggesting Farage should be embraced. Let's not forget 1 of the 5 Reform MPs was very recently kicked out of the tories for making racist remarks and he has only ever doubled down since.

3 complete and utter self serving cunts.

Our country is the last thing these 3 think. Self first, second and third.
2 of thoes 3 are very popular in the kremlin. What are the odds?

I take it you've been living on a different planet to the rest of us for the past 14 years. I can see you're a staunch Conservative though. So staunch that I bet if Pol Pot was in charge of the Tories you'd still vote for them!
He’s a landlord, so chances are he has been living on a different planet. One where his lifestyle is funded by people significantly poorer than him.

He’s a landlord, so chances are he has been living on a different planet. One where his lifestyle is funded by people significantly poorer than him.
Everyone can buy a house, no 1 makes people rent

I worked bloody hard to get my 1st home , then harder to get a 2nd home so I could rent my 1st home out , as I only get basic pension payments

So making out landlords are just low life’s is bang out of order or should people like me be poor when a OAP

Everyone can buy a house, no 1 makes people rent

No. Not everyone has the means, which is why so many people rent and why the percentage of home owners in the population has gone down. So yes you do force people to rent in your collective action of scalping additional houses.

Living at home indefinitely, a caravan or camper or cardboard box aren't realistic alternatives.

I worked bloody hard to get my 1st home , then harder to get a 2nd home so I could rent my 1st home out , as I only get basic pension payments

So making out landlords are just low life’s is bang out of order or should people like me be poor when a OAP

Landlords drive up the price of housing and the price of rents. It's not rocket science. No one forced you to be a landlord, there are other investment opportunities.

I'm guessing you only own one additional property rather than double figures that Worsley does.

No. Not everyone has the means, which is why so many people rent and why the percentage of home owners in the population has gone down. So yes you do force people to rent in your collective action of scalping additional houses.

Living at home indefinitely, a caravan or camper or cardboard box aren't realistic alternatives.

Landlords drive up the price of housing and the price of rents. It's not rocket science. No one forced you to be a landlord, there are other investment opportunities.

I'm guessing you only own one additional property rather than double figures that Worsley does.
Yes I only own 1 , but I could probably remortgage and buy more , I charge lower market rent , I do invest in other ways 2 but I wouldn’t be able to afford to retire if I didn’t have a house

I worked 7 days a week to get both my homes

I think Cameron has something to offer, if he puts his mind to it.
I will be surprised if Labour don't consult him for at least the first year, as he's been the Foreign Secretary.

I am equally intrigued to see how many times he shows up for anything else.
the only thing Cameron has to offer is a massive sense of self entitlement and a lack of empathy, so hopefully nobody consults him on anything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.