The Conservative Party

Everyone can buy a house, no 1 makes people rent

I worked bloody hard to get my 1st home , then harder to get a 2nd home so I could rent my 1st home out , as I only get basic pension payments

So making out landlords are just low life’s is bang out of order or should people like me be poor when a OAP

you are mental
not everyone can buy a house
in fact now that average house prices are 6 times the average wage (compared to 3 times in the 1990's) less than half the population can afford to buy a house.

Everyone can buy a house, no 1 makes people rent

I worked bloody hard to get my 1st home , then harder to get a 2nd home so I could rent my 1st home out , as I only get basic pension payments

So making out landlords are just low life’s is bang out of order or should people like me be poor when a OAP

My daughter has a good job and a deposit ... she currently pays more in rent a month than a mortgage would cost ... but cant get a mortgage offer because she's a single parent

Not everyone can buy a house

Mercer loved to tell everyone what a great veterans Minister he was.

On Friday him and his free loading Mrs lost their jobs.

On Monday Labour did this.

I was looking through which Tories have been elected as they will need a new leader with Sunak stepping down and to be honest I can not see one who would be a worthy leader.

So i had a look at Tory social media, which btw is very weird and people were suggesting Ian Duncan Smith. If they do actually go for him it will just confirm they have totally lost the plot.

Any suggestions as to who else might take over?

I do think that this Labour government needs an effective opposition as that is how our system works and it helps protect us from the tyranny of the mass majority. I just do not see it though and that concerns me.

I was looking through which Tories have been elected as they will need a new leader with Sunak stepping down and to be honest I can not see one who would be a worthy leader.

So i had a look at Tory social media, which btw is very weird and people were suggesting Ian Duncan Smith. If they do actually go for him it will just confirm they have totally lost the plot.

Any suggestions as to who else might take over?

I do think that this Labour government needs an effective opposition as that is how our system works and it helps protect us from the tyranny of the mass majority. I just do not see it though and that concerns me.

They need new blood, and yes Labour do need effective opposition but as you say they need a leader too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.