The Conservative Party

What are the new Tory MPs like? Has anyone written anything about any of them and whether they are better than the 2019 intake?

I suspect nobody knows. Presumably none were required to swear fealty to Johnson this time!

42 MPs were first elected before 2015, so almost none have experienced being in opposition.
26 are first timers.
Leaving 53 from 2015-2019.

Starmer has pinched the centre right so unless he has been telling huge porkies I don't know what direction they can head toward.
General Elections in this country are won and lost on the centre ground. Lurching ever further to the right will only damage the Tories more. The only realistic chance of winning a future GE is to win the centrist vote back from Starmer.

3 complete and utter self serving cunts.

Our country is the last thing these 3 think. Self first, second and third.

I think Cameron has something to offer, if he puts his mind to it.
I will be surprised if Labour don't consult him for at least the first year, as he's been the Foreign Secretary.

I am equally intrigued to see how many times he shows up for anything else.

General Elections in this country are won and lost on the centre ground. Lurching ever further to the right will only damage the Tories more. The only realistic chance of winning a future GE is to win the centrist vote back from Starmer.
I agree but unless he does something really bad I'm not sure how they can do it. Starmer is as close to being a Tory wet as you can get unless he's lying. I would say it's also highly unlikely Labour could out scandal the Tories. They would also need Reform to dissappear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.