The Conservative Party

As sure as night follows day ..... all Tories have ever done is this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Look at what's about to break with the miners strike.
They just did nothing and let the public services crumble on their watch , too many with second jobs , presenting on gb fucking news , speeches laced with hate in yank land , if i hadnt seen it myself i wouldnt believe a government would do just run the country into the ground

I think labour will be given some patience now we know what a mess the tories have left

still addicted to that cheap subsidised booze we paid for them

Was that brought in just of Nigel Farage? Would have drunk the place dry, the red-faced twat.

In all seriousness though, I don't get why it's not priced like a normal central London bar. Give them a taste of what their policies have done to the cost of living. Alternatively, make them clock in and out of Parliament, and you only get to use the subsidized bar if you can show that you've attended a full 8 hours that day.

Last edited:
Was that brought in just of Nigel Farage? Would have drunk the place dry, the red-faced twat.

In all seriousness though, I don't get why it's not priced like a normal central London bar. Give them a taste of what their policies have done to the cost of living. Alternatively, make them clock in and out of Parliament, and you only get to use the subsidized bar if you can show that you've attended a full 8 hours that day.

The only place of work where you can get subsidised alcohol in a number of locations and they expect us to believe they work long hard hours doing THE most important work in the country

I'm liking the fact they are looking irrelevant now.
Never make the mistake that they are irrelevant, they are the most successful party in human history, backed by a right wing media and a plethora of influential nutjob think tanks.

12 months time they will be back spouting there bullshit mate

Never make the mistake that they are irrelevant, they are the most successful party in human history, backed by a right wing media and a plethora of influential nutjob think tanks.

12 months time they will be back spouting there bullshit mate
I agree.

Expecting the reform/Tory merger and Farage named as leader.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.