The Conservative Party

Fuck me - they voted for and he backed the "NO REFUNDS " policy that he is now trying to land on Labour after less than a week

This tweet is not aimed at a fair minded impartial observer of the nation’s affairs. It is aimed at the membership of the Conservative Party, for whom critical thinking is not a characteristic with which they are normally associated.

Fuck me - they voted for and he backed the "NO REFUNDS " policy that he is now trying to land on Labour after less than a week

So, the cunts gave them the funds upfront rather than do what any other business would do and pay for the service as it comes.

Yet another dodgy deal by the Tories.

I cant believe someone hasn’t sat down Suella Braverman and explained to her that the racist bigots she’s trying to chase are always going to prefer Nigel Farage Pub Landlord to the daughter of Indian immigrants.
Not sure what it is but from my experience, most Indians from the upper class share a lot of her sentiment and I have actually had some indians say that they are actually Caucasians or have white ancestry

Not sure what it is but from my experience, most Indians from the upper class share a lot of her sentiment and I have actually had some indians say that they are actually Caucasians or have white ancestry

The middle class ones I work with are really conservative and full of self interest, but they come from a country with a caste system to it makes sense.

See the ‘Kapoors/coopers’ on the excellent ‘Gooness Gracious Me’.
Like a lot of parodies these days, it has come true.

See the ‘Kapoors/coopers’ on the excellent ‘Gooness Gracious Me’.
Like a lot of parodies these days, it has come true.
That's actually a great one. I had no idea how terrible the identity crisis in the indian community was until I started talking about these "no go" areas with some of my friends from the indian community. Crazy the things a lot of them believe, I hate to use the word but it very much seems like "self hate".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.