The Conservative Party

why the 4th July ? - This - the first of many scandals and revelations of waste come out - the Tories will face question after question over the next 5 years about how they fiddled and asset stripped whilst Britain burned

They have only just realised that they've appointed someone to the right of Nigel Farage and with less tact and charisma than Nick Griffin.

I hope his bully boy racism wins them a few shitholes in the periphery and he is Victorious in as future leadership contest on the back of his reputation as the heroic loser.

Nick Griffin no charisma? Come on...

He is fucking charismatic.

why the 4th July ? - This - the first of many scandals and revelations of waste come out - the Tories will face question after question over the next 5 years about how they fiddled and asset stripped whilst Britain burned

Guardian - toilet paper

Guardian - toilet paper

mate - I am really worried about you now - DM me some account details so I can send you a fiver for some bog roll - probably the aloe vera stuff - using newspaper was a joke in Steptoe and Son but really you are wrecking your sphincter - you will end up with piles or worse

Not into this good Tory nonsense because they all have skeletons in their cupboards and horrific voting records.

That said fair play to Duncan for not lying down and calling this insanity out. The Labour left should have done the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.