The Conservative Party

For me Griffin is better.

Farage is like a rancid bourgeois. Griffin is a man many working-class English people can identify with.

Are holocaust denial and inciting racial hatred popular working class pastimes?

Griffin was also privately educated. He's not working class, he has no class.

Are holocaust denial and inciting racial hatred popular working class pastimes?

Griffin was also privately educated. He's not working class, he has no class.

Inciting racial hatred? Nah... that's your biased interpretation.

I talk about identification, halo, nature, character... Griffin is closer to the people.

Farage is like a "señorito andaluz" (typical andalusian aristrocrat, many of whom have English surnames). You feel like he lives another world.

For me Griffin is better.

Farage is like a rancid bourgeois. Griffin is a man many working-class English people can identify with.
Dragging up a post from a year ago to bring Griffin into the conversation. Definitely got your finger on the pulse of the Eng!ish working class there Pep. Stick to the day job ffs.

Inciting racial hatred? Nah... that's your biased interpretation.

I talk about identification, halo, nature, character... Griffin is closer to the people.

Farage is like a "señorito andaluz" (typical andalusian aristrocrat, many of whom have English surnames). You feel like he lives another world.
You’re a fucking fruit loop.

Been saying for year is was hunts fault that all our ppe was out of date , ten yrs of austerity meant no pandemic planning, shocking it took 250,000 souls payed the price

Tories outsourced the storage and maintenance of PPE supplies to a subsidiary of an American Postal Company which had zero experience of managing storage and maintenance of PPE supplies.

What did you expect?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.