The Conservative Party

Been saying for year is was hunts fault that all our ppe was out of date , ten yrs of austerity meant no pandemic planning, shocking it took 250,000 souls payed the price

Tories undertook pandemic planning in 2016 .... but ignored and failed to implement any of its reccommendations .

They knew

Tories undertook pandemic planning in 2016 .... but ignored and failed to implement any of its reccommendations .

They knew

Indeed, the findings of the Cygnus Inquiry informed the government that the NHS could not cope with a major health incident, and made specific note of PPE failings, and the government buried it for political reasons. This is ALL on them.

On July 6th, 2002, the brilliant economist and thinker John Kenneth Galbraith gave an interview in which he said:
“The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.”

On July 6th, 2002, the brilliant economist and thinker John Kenneth Galbraith gave an interview in which he said:
“The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.”
I'd not heard that... The quote I recall verbatim is his verdict on Reaganomics, the effect on the economy of taking money from the poor (who spend all their get) for tax cuts for the rich (who spend it on foreign holidays and foreign-made luxury goods): "We have exchanged the certain spending of the poor for the discretionary spending of the rich".

There are more reports to come and the things I think are

1/ it will not get better for the Tories
2/ the blood scandal will become big
3/ the PO enquiry will blow up
4/ where the fuck is the Grenfell enquiry report? That covers National AND Local Govt too

I expect the Dido Harding debacle will need a forensic enquiry of its own

There are more reports to come and the things I think are

1/ it will not get better for the Tories
2/ the blood scandal will become big
3/ the PO enquiry will blow up
4/ where the fuck is the Grenfell enquiry report? That covers National AND Local Govt too

I expect the Dido Harding debacle will need a forensic enquiry of its own
Tory: So let's get the far right idiots to whip up shit in deprived areas to distract and call labour out on it so everyone forgets what cunts we are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.