The Conservative Party

She is an utterly worthless piece of shit.

And doesn't believe a word of it. She's a simpleton but it's quite evident from her insincere tone she's a political chameleon acting in what she feels is the best way to stay in the spotlight and continue to collect the cash.

And doesn't believe a word of it. She's a simpleton but it's quite evident from her insincere tone she's a political chameleon acting in what she feels is the best way to stay in the spotlight and continue to collect the cash.
I fear her disastrous period as PM will become overshadowed by the subsequent voice it has given her, in terms of enduring irritation. Says everything about our electoral system that a few thousand elderly racists have been able to foist that curse upon us.

The gap between her capabilities and her perception thereto is starker than in any person I’ve ever witnessed.

I find it amazing that Liz Truss got into Oxford University.

Some mistake, surely, unless somewhere along the way half her intellect has been destroyed. The mind boggles.

Or maybe getting into Oxbridge does not imply any connection to reality?

I find it amazing that Liz Truss got into Oxford University.

Some mistake, surely, unless somewhere along the way half her intellect has been destroyed. The mind boggles.

Or maybe getting into Oxbridge does not imply any connection to reality?
I’ve encountered a handful of Oxbridge graduates who aren’t at all impressive intellectually. Some people are just very good at exams.

That said, the smartest people I’ve ever met are nearly all Oxbridge graduates.

My old Headmaster was a Cambridge graduate. I always thought him weird in his worldview, and a bit of an arse, but I'm sure he knew his physics back to front and I certainly would not class him as an idiot. Allegedly he flew Mosquitos in the war, not that he ever mentioned it.

Compared to Truss he was an intellectual giant. But then again, compared to Truss, most people are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.