The Conservative Party

It’s economically painful having them in power, to be sure, but you really cannot fault the class of 2019 in terms of entertainment. If it was a television series, you’d say stop it now while you’re at the top of your game, but there’s a bit of me that wouldn’t mind a couple more years of this.

I can’t agree with that at all.

Having the nuclear deterrent isn’t us behaving like we’re big dicks, it’s protection in a more dangerous world, that’s ever increasing in how dangerous it is.

You seem to view every aspect of Britain as negative and through that lens you seem to want us to weaken ourselves further, which is madness considering Russia would happily wipe us out without a second thought. There are plenty of places in Europe who have poorer regions, there are also many places in the US more poor than our poorest spots. Don’t get me wrong, we’re in the shit and this conservative government have been a disgrace but the UK is still a good place and will improve under a new Labour government.

I can’t stand these Tories and Boris Johnson but one of the things he got right was his support of Zelenskyy and the Ukraine, you only need to see how Johnson was viewed by Zelenskyy to realise this, we’ve been one of their best supporters, after the US. We have done it as part of coordinated support with NATO and have actually carried ourselves quite well in that.

You’re not pro Russian are you? Everything you are saying is what Putin would want.

Britain not to stand up against him, get rid of our nuclear weapons and fall back into our shell to let them and China redraw the maps of the world and move into a power vacuum.

We’re not a super power, but we still have enough to be a valued member of NATO and we have a responsibility to stand with our allies in the US and EU.

Edit: you also didn’t answer my question I asked you to answer directly - and you didn’t retract your original statement

Poor form!

oh dear...

IMG_1289.jpg

It’s economically painful having them in power, to be sure, but you really cannot fault the class of 2019 in terms of entertainment. If it was a television series, you’d say stop it now while you’re at the top of your game, but there’s a bit of me that wouldn’t mind a couple more years of this.
Future Netflix series after they've finished doing The Crown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.