The Curious Case of Dele Alli | Emotional Overlap interview (p 19)

All footballers dive/initiate contact. Have done for years unfortunately so it’s not a particular ‘trait’ of an individual anymore.
Yeah, but if you're a Kane, it still defines you. Have you seen how Kane has taken the expertise in this matter to soaring heights?

joe-hart-thumbs-up.ashx

Fell of a cliff, no finer example, ego, money, lazy, gambling, women, drugs , you take your choice.

To get to the top is hard, to stay at the top is incredibly difficult even for the most talented.
I am not sure that any of the above apply to Joe Hart. The only thing I agree with in this post is that to get to the top is hard and to stay there very difficult even for such as Joe. If he were lazy he would have given up altogether, he has the money.

There have been quite a few 'new George Bests' over the years, and it seems to be fatal to their careers to be so overhyped. It's like a writer being called the 'new Tolstoy'. Set up to fail, and for people to laugh at you.

I recall Phil Jones was the 'new Duncan Edwards'. What a joke.
The biggest joke ever. I saw Duncan Edwards play, he was my first football hero (and not just for his looks *lol*) There will NEVER, EVER, in my lifetime be a new Duncan Edwards. Sorry. JMHO

I am not sure that any of the above apply to Joe Hart. The only thing I agree with in this post is that to get to the top is hard and to stay there very difficult even for such as Joe. If he were lazy he would have given up altogether, he has the money.
Maybe one did apply to Joe and hence why he still has to play to repay his debts.

Maybe one did apply to Joe and hence why he still has to play to repay his debts.
If that is so at least he isn't sitting around moaning he is getting on with it. :-)
I have a soft spot for 'our' Joe and feel he has just got on with life and kept his head down and his mouth shut. He could have done a lot of 'poor me' stuff but he didn't and he always has praise for City. That'll do me. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.