The Curious Case of Dele Alli | Emotional Overlap interview (p 19)

Here's another one

Scorer of some "worldies", one particularly, against us.

Andros Townsend.

He just seems to go through the motions, year after year, despite the rise to fame

Similar trajectory to our own Stephen Ireland.

Great while few expectations and in a team built to get the most out of him. Then gets found out when expectations become higher, or even better players come in. Career fades away.
He was fantastic for us at his peak wasn’t he? - superman in centre mid - that extra work in that Glossop gym paid off for him, his desire to max his talent was admirable.

You can call him pathetic without amending my post. It now reads as though I posted same. Please don’t do it again, really pisses me off
I shall try and remember not to do so, if you can change your username to Victor M or fun time Bobby it would help me remember you:-)

He was fantastic for us at his peak wasn’t he? - superman in centre mid - that extra work in that Glossop gym paid off for him, his desire to max his talent was admirable.
You mean the "gym work"

What did that "gym work" entail?

A lot of rumors on that one and maybe why his fitness and stamina fell off the cliff?

I don't get this. Marcus Rashford is 25 years old and has 75 PL goals. Unless his career is derailed by injury or he leaves the country he'll finish in the top 10 goalscorers in Premier League history. Already won a few trophies, good scoring record for England.

And yes, he used his public platform to bully the government into feeding school kids, which is about the best thing a United player has done for 50 years.

Not comparable in the slightest to Dele Alli.

Not to mention he’s a brilliant player too. And one that doesn’t particularly come across as a **** neither on the pitch nor off it.

If we were to get a player from the rags, he’d be first choice and it wouldn’t even be a debate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.