The Curious Case of Dele Alli | Emotional Overlap interview (p 19)

I have never liked the man, so I admit that I am biased. However, to me he seems to have too aggressive a temperament to last long at anything. He's always looked to me like the sort of bloke you see in a pub and your sixth-sense tells you to steer clear because he has this aura of scarcely suppressed violence about him. The type who can turn at the drop of a hat.

If he does have mental issues, well so do we all in one way or another: some small some large, some debilitating enough to cause us issues that require treatment and/or medication.
Nor is he is alone in experiencing a troubled childhood, so have billions of others.
I can appreciate the man has his problems, and I don't for one second wish to denigrate the suffering he appears to have endured, but he's obviously an immensely wealthy young man, probably never need to work again, has access to the top psycho-analysts from Harley Street or whatever, and I would assume he lives a life of luxury in comparison to the average working-class man.

Regardless of where he goes from here, he is doomed to failure if he cannot control his anger. Violent outbursts nearly always end up creating further violence and I just get the overall impression that he is one volatile young man.

Hope I'm proved wrong.
I think you may be very much right! Alli should be playing for the Dippers and then all his troubles would be someone else's fault, which I think is the way he has travelled.

joe-hart-thumbs-up.ashx

Fell of a cliff, no finer example, ego, money, lazy, gambling, women, drugs , you take your choice.

To get to the top is hard, to stay at the top is incredibly difficult even for the most talented.
Ego, lazy, drugs ?? Do back that up

Was it Delli Alli who did that daft hand gesture celebration thing that “the kids” tried to copy? Or was that Lingard?

The two of those muppets are pretty much the same person in my mind. Full of “potential” when they’re both about 30.

Was it Delli Alli who did that daft hand gesture celebration thing that “the kids” tried to copy? Or was that Lingard?

The two of those muppets are pretty much the same person in my mind. Full of “potential” when they’re both about 30.
Lingard and Ali, two peas of the same pod!

Still winning titles and medals in his 30s tbf
Glad to see how he bounced back from bad times
Always loved Joe Hart. Way before I started watching City but I was excited by him for England. By rights if he'd continues at the top he would have probably had the most England caps ever by now.

Glad he's doing well

An incredible interview, he’s clearly gone through a lot during his childhood which many of us couldn’t even begin to imagine. He mentions he’s found the love for the game again, so if that’s what he wants, I truly hope he rekindles his career.

As for the gutter press who were threatening to expose it all, hope they fucking rot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.