The Curious Case of Dele Alli | Emotional Overlap interview (p 19)

I don’t really understand @decmancity ’s comment?

He’s already contracted to Everton, they are going to have to pay him anyway, what’s the financial liability?
Hopefully he will explain,as it was odd.

I was solely referring to Dyche's decision to play him,i think he will and i think he will have a very good player on his hands again.

Interview with Dele

Its honest and frank and might answer a few questions.......

As ever,you never know whats happening in a persons head or behind closed doors.

Fair play to Neville for his handling of it too.

Doff my cap to Dele Ali. I hope he can get back to being the player he was once was - and more, which he says is his ambition. That was a real eye opener. It sounds like a life-changing time for him. He's been at the bottom, it seems. If he can get back to his best form, Everton will have a good season.

He said many things there which rang true for me, and which I've never acknowledged to myself. It's surprising how much of your past you can bury as life goes on, but, when you look back - as he's had to do - and you confront the past, you realise how traumatic certain events were. They shape you, sometimes for the better; often for the worst.

It's given me enormous food for thought, so I've decided to have a day off from hating Gary Neville after that. I'm glad he gave Dele Ali that platform to open up.

I disagree.

He is dealing with the demons.....he's a man on a mission,he has unfinished business......i think Everton could have a very focused and committed player again.

I don’t really understand @decmancity ’s comment?

He’s already contracted to Everton, they are going to have to pay him anyway, what’s the financial liability?
Everton signed Alli with a clause that means they will have to pay Tottenham £10 million as soon as he makes 20 appearances which he hasn't done yet.

As it stands all they are doing his paying his wages and technically signed him on a free from spuds.

Looks like hes played 13 times, and it will take more than 7 games to get Alli back up to speed. Can Everton afford to give Alli 10-15 games, pay Spuds 10m and find out hes finished at the top level anyway. Not sure, especially with their financial situation.

Everton signed Alli with a clause that means they will have to pay Tottenham £10 million as soon as he makes 20 appearances which he hasn't done yet.

As it stands all they are doing his paying his wages and technically signed him on a free from spuds.

Looks like hes played 13 times, and it will take more than 7 games to get Alli back up to speed. Can Everton afford to give Alli 10-15 games, pay Spuds 10m and find out hes finished at the top level anyway. Not sure, especially with their financial situation.

£10m is nothing to a PL club, even one in financial hot water like Everton.

I doubt they'll worry about it if he's training well and looks good in the first few games.

As it has probably been mentioned in the thread he is another Ross Barkley. Not a totally shit player but not great either. Another overhyped former young English "star"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.