The David Silva Stand?

Aguero stand?
David Silva stand?
Vinny Kompany stand?
Zabaleta stand?
Fernandinho stand?
My point is I dont think we can do that, one over another like that cant be done. If we want to be classy, it should be the Mateo Silva stand

First inductee into the MCFC Hall of Fame.

Ceremony, speeches, large donation to charity of his choosing, unveiling of a statue.

A statue is an absolute must, together with Vinny, Sergio and Zaba. We can add further statues around the stadium in time but our recent heroes should be joined by some of our 80's, 90's and 00's heroes. Dunne, Lakey, Dicky the Goat and Weaver as a starting point. We can add more as they go.
Would love this . Some of the old legends too .Would be great for future blues to see ( us too ) .Could end up bigger than the Terracotta army in years to come .

Would love this . Some of the old legends too .Would be great for future blues to see ( us too ) .Could end up bigger than the Terracotta army in years to come .
I think you might be on to something there! What with the Chinese investment, and all that.

He is already thinking about the day he finishes his City career and only wants to be remembered by the fans for his football. He is a humble man.

Personally I believe a more lasting memorial from the club is needed. Naming one of the pitches at the CFA as they did for Yaya somehow doesn't feel enough.

He will have played more times in the Premier League and Champions League by the time he finishes than any other City player & been at the club for 10 years. He has won 3 League titles already.

I am biased towards my amigo so what do you guys think? A fitting tribute or over the top?

Been saying it for years, absolutely the East Stand should be named after him, no doubt about it.

Easily the best player I have ever seen play for City, and surely the most decorated?

It will be a crying shame if the stand isn’t named after him.

Whilst Merlin is an awesome player there is every possibility that what we hope to achieve in the coming years could see many worthy recipients for naming stands. Zaba, Vinny, David or Sergio are all worthy . As was King Colin. Maybe we could name certain areas of the stadium , eg sections or gates ?
“Here you go David, thanks for your service, we’ve named a gate after you”
5fnmzp.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.