The day is here!

BrianW said:
I dreamed last night that someone had the Football Pink. It was away from me, so I had to crane my neck, but the score was City 4 QPR 1.

Hope my dream comes true!

I dreamt that we went 1-0 up (Silva lobbing the 'keeper to score) but then I woke up so I can't tell you the final outcome!!!

0931 train from Nottingham, straight to Mary D's, no ticket but I don't care, just felt I had to be near, after years of following City around the land, lots of games in the 3rd division, (sadly not York) and 2 very proud lads who are City mad, I just had to be there!!!

COME ON CITY!!!!!

Seasideblue said:
Been up since 4 The wife has just got up and said "Why was you up so early is it because of City"

Which is quite amazing cause she knows fuck all about football and cannot understand nerves about it.

I then said i aint the only one and showed her this thread to which she just shook her head and went to make a brew

Fuckin women eh (except the ones that actually understand surporting City, bluebird et all)

My Wife is the same, it's totally beyond her
how anyone can get in such a state over a game of football.
I'd go as far as to say she thinks it's childish.
She's no idea.

In my dream last night I saw the BBC Football page and the headline was something about Ciy being denied by a Mali striker. Just googled "QPR Mali" and this came up

30 Jan 2012 – QPR sign Mali international midfielder Samba Diakite on loan. Manager Mark Hughes continues his revolution at Loftus Road by bringing in the ...

Dont like it..

BlueMo' said:
Seasideblue said:
Been up since 4 The wife has just got up and said "Why was you up so early is it because of City"

Which is quite amazing cause she knows fuck all about football and cannot understand nerves about it.

I then said i aint the only one and showed her this thread to which she just shook her head and went to make a brew

Fuckin women eh (except the ones that actually understand surporting City, bluebird et all)

My Wife is the same, it's totally beyond her
how anyone can get in such a state over a game of football.
I'd go as far as to say she thinks it's childish.
She's no idea.

Yeah same here mate she has called me a big kid and told me to grow up etc to which my stock answer is

Fuck off .................go and do your hair or something :-)

Rodney said:
In my dream last night I saw the BBC Football page and the headline was something about Ciy being denied by a Mali striker. Just googled "QPR Mali" and this came up

30 Jan 2012 – QPR sign Mali international midfielder Samba Diakite on loan. Manager Mark Hughes continues his revolution at Loftus Road by bringing in the ...

Dont like it..
He's not playing today I don't think,I saw something about him yesterday on Ssn and it said he was out.

been awake since 3.30am,wide awake,dont know if i have a cold or just want to throw up with nerves.i thought i was bad last week as i couldnt stomach to watch the newcastle game and now today i am even worse!!!!!!!!!!

Been up 12 hrs. Ain't sleeping now. Keep the faith and raise the roof, it's going to happen. One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.