The day is here!

"What's to-day, my fine fellow?" said Scrooge. "To-day?" replied the boy. "Why, Christmas Day." "It's Christmas Day!" said Scrooge to himself. "I haven't missed it."

citymacc said:
Purposely got pissed last night and stayed up late to ensure I'd get a good night's sleep. No chance, here I am 4.5hrs later, wide awake and full of nerves!

did exactly the same mate :) bed at 1am up at 5:30

Looking forward to a full brekky in town, Shambles, Marys and then POW !!!

COME ON CITY !!

nervous as hell beer for me in the next hour or so has to be done .

wow the sky is a great blue over manchester its a sign it was the same colour when we played the rags

and we won that

36 years i have waited for this... onwards to OUR MOMENT OF DESTINY... M.C.F.C.4EVER!!!

Got a singles match in golf this morning
Probably going to get tonked as my mind is like jelly

Come on city!

Been up since 4 The wife has just got up and said "Why was you up so early is it because of City"

Which is quite amazing cause she knows fuck all about football and cannot understand nerves about it.

I then said i aint the only one and showed her this thread to which she just shook her head and went to make a brew

Fuckin women eh (except the ones that actually understand surporting City, bluebird et all)

Finished a night shift in manchester at 5am, got home for half 5 , been trying to sleep for the past 2 hours but its just not happening, ive conceded defeat and accepted its going to be an all dayer on 0 hours kip. Cannot wait, come on blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.