The Derby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: The Deby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Neville Kneville said:
Aguero_Element said:
Rammy Blue said:
Anyone who says Nasri was ok doesn't understand football.

He was fucking shite
yeah he set up a goal he was shite.,....

god you guys are lucky he is still with us, the amount of old sods that have been dissing him......

get over yourselves

go on nasri ! :D

I understand football too & I understand that Nasri has the ability & speed to step inside & shoot but won't because he is a shithouse.

On this occasion, his usual trick of turning away from the goal & passing backward actually had a result, but the bloke who made that goal was Gareth Barry & his attacking & defensive play was better than Nasri all night.

Thank the lord.

Mr Partridge said:
A little bit like the 2008 derby, we weren't supposed to win it. This was supposed to be United's party night, and while we didn't really change anything in terms of the title race itself, we spoiled what would have been their celebrations and the media will be really pissed off at that.

Now the rest of the football world will just shrug their shoulders when the Rags confirm what has been inevitable for months anyway. Total opposite of last season.

We showed that the best team in the country is going to come second to an average one.

Loved zabba when young crocked him
" your fukin de crazy "
Could be heard

Nasri was back to his usual self today, made Ryan Giggs and Michael Carrick seem like they were Fellaini and Yaya, bundled off the ball like he wasn't there, was also slower on the ball and more predictable than the Newcastle game.

Should call him Irsan Rimas, the amount of times he has to check back and go backwards.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Nasri was back to his usual self today, made Ryan Giggs and Michael Carrick seem like they were Fellaini and Yaya, bundled off the ball like he wasn't there, was also slower on the ball and more predictable than the Newcastle game.

Should call him Irsan Rimas, the amount of times he has to check back and go backwards.

Sanity. Thought I was watching a different game with the shit I've taken for pointing this out.

The perfect fumble said:
The post match interview with Mancini was very strange, I can't make out what's going on in the man's head.

I thought he was taking the piss out of the press and out of United. First question they asked him was do you think your tactics worked tonight? Hmmmm 2-1 dickhead what do you think. Then he kept saying we try and play football as if United don't cos we all know they just knock it wide and cross hoping for what they got tonight.

proof that we have what it takes with a fit (ish) squad. and, apart from a couple of freak results, have been the better side for at least 3 years now. stick that in your pipe fergie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.