The Derby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: The Deby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Blue2112 said:
The perfect fumble said:
The post match interview with Mancini was very strange, I can't make out what's going on in the man's head.

I thought he was taking the piss out of the press and out of United. First question they asked him was do you think your tactics worked tonight? Hmmmm 2-1 dickhead what do you think. Then he kept saying we try and play football as if United don't cos we all know they just knock it wide and cross hoping for what they got tonight.

Exactly what he was doing....having a pop at Utd's shit style of football.

He took the piss....

Just got back, GET IN THERE they were as sick as ever, great night well done BLUES, just watching it again on sky plus now :)

Sky Blue said:
Blue2112 said:
The perfect fumble said:
The post match interview with Mancini was very strange, I can't make out what's going on in the man's head.

I thought he was taking the piss out of the press and out of United. First question they asked him was do you think your tactics worked tonight? Hmmmm 2-1 dickhead what do you think. Then he kept saying we try and play football as if United don't cos we all know they just knock it wide and cross hoping for what they got tonight.

He took the piss....

That's how I saw it. Bob knows exactly what he's doing.

I was also utterly shocked by the Rags starting line-up.

Wretched Vengeance said:
Sky Blue said:
Blue2112 said:

He took the piss....

That's how I saw it. Bob knows exactly what he's doing.

I was also utterly shocked by the Rags starting line-up.[/quote

Perhaps they had the CL and FA Cup in mind :-)

great performance all around!

the rag bullies were gutted, you could see it on their faces. or just phil jones'

once kun received the ball he did not even look up once before shooting. top TOP class

Great performance and result from the lads, buzzing with that win.

Just one observtion re Mike Dean - first half one min added on and stops the game dead on with Clichy about to deliver from an attacking position.

Second half plus 4 mins he lets it play on gone 5 as the Swamp dwellers have a corner?!!! Even for Garcias substitution the game should be over pal!

Just glad they didnt score an equaliser or my TV would have been out the window.

Bring on Wembley :)

suck my blue tinted cock you red sad ugly fuckstone arrogant violent drug cheating wife beating sister shagging glory hunting ugly red nosed dirty cheating red shirted fucking *****

just suck it[/quote]

That is without doubt the funniest thing I have read on the internet.Ever.

Bravo :-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footytube.com/video/manchester-united-manchester-city-apr08-169486?ref=hp_tbox" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footytube.com/video/manchest ... ef=hp_tbox</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.