The Derby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: The Deby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

We just shat on there trophy parade gotta love it LOL

Nobody can say we don't deserve that, even Red Nev conceded the best team won.

Gigs mouthed off to the referee at every opportunity, should have been booked early dors the gobsh*te<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:11 pm --<br /><br />Oh, and the best team, by a country mile won

some real small time shit not playing the ball out when David Silva went down injured. Wouldn't complain at them pressing the attacking advantage, but when the ball came back to midfield it was dogshit to keep playing it forward.

Really love how if you watch the scrum that comes afterwards, Jones decides to play tough guy and put his head into Aguero, who pushes him away and then Phil Jones looks for the ref to get a card on Aguero. Entirely telling about the mentality of that team

Fuck me listening to Fergurson after the match you can tell he's still nervous, going on about a 12pt lead and we'll go to Stoke and give it a go and the good thing is we're running out of games. Goldstein on Talksport it's in the bag but after last season you never know but it's in the bag. Lose at Stoke and they wills shit themselves.

Can't make my own thread so posting here.

Saw a blue get assaulted from behind as we walking out. Looked in a bad way, just hoping anyone can shed any light on how he doing. Long shot I know but worth a try.

Bones_92 said:

Saw a blue get assaulted from behind as we walking out. Looked in a bad way, just hoping anyone can shed any light on how he doing. Long shot I know but worth a try.

from behind, at the swamp, what a fucking surprise

BringBackSwales said:
Bones_92 said:

Exactly what I warned about. Cowards

mancityvstoke said:
BringBackSwales said:
Bones_92 said:

Exactly what I warned about. Cowards

Was sickening. We all were let out at same time, obviously a few blues having a song song. This price comes from behind this man sucker punches him to the ground. I go to grab the lad who does it and the police grab me while he gets away. Piss take.

Anyone hear that red cu-t during vinnies interview with jimmy Milner, shouting obscenities down the tunnel went something like f o you b---k c--t, Vinny looked embarrassed but very very cool. It just shows that club is rotten to the core.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.