The Derby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: The Deby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

BHXE05GCIAAEbIj.jpg:large

What a fcking brilliant photo there !

chesterbells said:
Blue2112 said:
Graceless:

Rooney - two footed lunge, continual harassment of refereeing decision (he wasn't alone), effing and blinding at Dean after a decision goes against him midway through second half.

Ferdinand - What's his fucking problem has to get involved and kick off just because they're losing. fast becoming in my top 11 all time hated United team. I honestly thin if I ever saw him in the street i'd twat the fucker first and think second. Gobshite Cockney fucker got left in Aguero's trail.

Phil Jones - Another like Ferdinand just had to get involved. I personally think all those repeated showings by sky of the final moments at Sunderland and the look on his face has got to him. Tonight's goal he celebrated like he'd scored the winner in the dying seconds of the world cup final.

Not giving us the ball back when Silva went down. I've seen City in the dying minutes needing a win and still give the ball back to the opposition. That act summed the whole fucking club to the core for the past 40years I've been supporting City.

I can't really say what I want as I'd get banned but suffice to say Hitler made a bollocks of his bombing attempt on Trafford Park.

Fuckin spot on mate.
'tough times demand tough talk..'

Tonight was brilliant. They showed themselves up so much after we scored the second.

Hopefully we all came through injury free is that right??
Milner took some serious clattering - he was a star :-)
Only possible casualty is Silva, didn't look too serious though.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:58 pm --<br /><br />
Crescent said:
BHXE05GCIAAEbIj.jpg:large

What a fcking brilliant photo there !
Not intimidated is our Serg!

(however ugly the other twat is..)

mancunial said:
Anyone hear that red cu-t during vinnies interview with jimmy Milner, shouting obscenities down the tunnel went something like f o you b---k c--t, Vinny looked embarrassed but very very cool. It just shows that club is rotten to the core.
Ed apologized to the viewers if they heard any profanities just after the interview, I diden´t hear anything at the time but looking back you can clearly hear something at 01:12 <a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/8626798/milner:-we-deserved-the-win" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/8 ... ed-the-win</a>

any photos out there of Aguero running toward the away fans after scoring?

Love him to bits.

Come on City!!!!!! Won't be going to sleep any time soon

bluemoon4ever said:
12 points clear, they lose away to Stoke on Sunday (as they need to win big style?) 9 points clear, lose away to Arsenal 2 weeks later ... 6 points clear, lose at home to chelsea the week after, 3 points clear with 2 games left ... squeeky bum time???

your gonna win fuck all ... yet again!!

We can only dream :-)

You bastard I've been keeping that up my sleeve for the local rags, hey ho ;-)

Andouble said:
any photos out there of Aguero running toward the away fans after scoring?

Love him to bits.

Come on City!!!!!! Won't be going to sleep any time soon
Me neither....let's drink it in!!

nehe11 said:
mancunial said:
Anyone hear that red cu-t during vinnies interview with jimmy Milner, shouting obscenities down the tunnel went something like f o you b---k c--t, Vinny looked embarrassed but very very cool. It just shows that club is rotten to the core.
Ed apologized to the viewers if they heard any profanities just after the interview, I diden´t hear anything at the time but looking back you can clearly hear something at 01:12 <a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/8626798/milner:-we-deserved-the-win" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/8 ... ed-the-win</a>
Just listened to it ... Very clear he was subject to racial abuse in the secure united tunnel so, could have been a united official . Bang out of order from old Trafford..

mancunial said:

Wow I've just rewatched that, horrendous! Sums them up though, despicable creatures who can't handle defeat ala Giggs & Wio foaming at the mouth.

bluesoup said:
nehe11 said:
mancunial said:
Just listened to it ... Very clear he was subject to racial abuse in the secure united tunnel so, could have been a united official . Bang out of order from old Trafford..

if that's true is it time for some anonymous complaints to GMP?

don't know if there's enough evidence there for it to stick there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.