The Derby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: The Deby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Pam said:
Richard said:
Seriously, how are United 12 points clear?

We all said United would come off the boil whenever RVP's form dipped. And so it has proved, They looked crap yesterday again. Crap against Chelsea (twice);
crap against the Mussolinis the other week. But its too bloody late. We're run out of games.

We've just found some form about 4 games too late - so frustrating

Great performance by everyone last night, even Nasri grafted (first half anyway)

And hats off to Gareth Barry, doesn't always get the credit he deserves. He had a fantastic game last night

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
trotsky said:
One hi light , not mentioned so far, was when Young tried to get in Zabba's face. My lad asked why Zabba didn't deck him. 2 minutes later, Young got the ball and Zabba went in like a train. Boom. Zabba takes a booking and Young limps off.
Well done lads, unfortunately won't change the outcome but certainly takes the gloss off their title. Although it should save the council some money - they won't need to put up any crowd barriers for their parade. Perhaps they should hold it in Lou's chippy ;-)

And if you recorded it I'm sure the mic picked up Zab after young threw the ball at him say in good clear English "I fucking dare you to do that again" and judging by the tone he damn well meant it too. It also made the petulant child's departure at the hands of Zab all the sweeter 10 mins later.

LOVE IT!!!

Morning all....We owned those cunts last night.The irony of that banner was hilarious.

Didn't post last night as didn't want to tempt fate.

What a lovely feeling to shit on them in their own back yard...

Fantastic fantastic tactics by Mancini and a great showing by the players who were really up for it.Shame about Silva but lets hope he can be fit.

I think Mancini deserves a lot of credit for that last night.

Anyway...Roll on Sunday

I love city playing at old trafford these days, used to be a hiding to nothing venue for us a few years back. the way milner and zabaleta bombed forward looking for the reverse pass round the box was very october 2011.The reactions on the faces of the vermin when those goals went in were priceless. does anyone else think that when the camera pans on the crowd at old trafford it looks like the local child tampering ring have turned up?

anyways carlos was quality last night and we will add another rolls royce striker in the summer and make up those 20 odd goals we've been missing lets hope this good form keeps going for sunday.

Andouble said:
Andouble said:
any photos out there of Aguero running toward the away fans after scoring?

Love him to bits.

Come on City!!!!!! Won't be going to sleep any time soon

to answer my own question, would like a larger version!

soc_g_aguero_300.jpg

here you go:

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/YfuXkIA.jpg[/bigimg]

Last six derbies at Old Trafford:
United 3 wins, City 3 wins and our gd+/- is +4! Considering I didn't see us win a single game there in my whole life up until Sven's OT derby that's some turnaround in Manchester derby fortunes.

I thought we as a team were excellent last night. I thought Nastasić and Yaya had slightly below par games (by no means did they have bad games) but other than that we were almost exemplary! Mancini showed that he is a good tactician and he also showed that he can change tactics during a game against a good team away from home too. Then the little man popped up again and "Agüerooooooooooooo!" Great stuff!

"You thought it was yours, you thought it was yoouurrs
You started singing, then Sergio scored"!

That's half a job done now for this most important week of our season. Let's get the second half of the job done on Sunday.

"We're on the march with Bobby's army
We're all going to Welberley
And we'll really shake 'em up if we win the FA Cup
'cause City are the greatest football team"!

You could see from Furgie’s interview last night, his body language showed that the result was eating at his stomach like an alien waiting to burst out. He knows that City are a better team, he knows that City are going to go from strength to strength but his main problem besides whisky is self denial, and can’t admit to himself that they were fair and squarely beaten and that’s why he had a gripe against Tevez interfering with play. Very poor sportsman considering his so called glowing passed record of achievements. As far as Mancini is concerned, his relaxed demur and composure was there for all to see, a very professional interview and that will also eat at Mr Furgie.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
trotsky said:
One hi light , not mentioned so far, was when Young tried to get in Zabba's face. My lad asked why Zabba didn't deck him. 2 minutes later, Young got the ball and Zabba went in like a train. Boom. Zabba takes a booking and Young limps off.
Well done lads, unfortunately won't change the outcome but certainly takes the gloss off their title. Although it should save the council some money - they won't need to put up any crowd barriers for their parade. Perhaps they should hold it in Lou's chippy ;-)

And if you recorded it I'm sure the mic picked up Zab after young threw the ball at him say in good clear English "I fucking dare you to do that again" and judging by the tone he damn well meant it too. It also made the petulant child's departure at the hands of Zab all the sweeter 10 mins later.

Now that is fucking awesome.

As I can't create a thread I thought I'd just post in here..

Van Persie... personally I think we made a great decision in not signing him. He goes missing far too often for my liking and never seems to step up in big games. £25m. Turns 30 in a few months. No Tar..

Opinions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.