The Derby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Minard said:
MCFCmadman said:
Minard said:
As I can't create a thread I thought I'd just post in here..

Van Persie... personally I think we made a great decision in not signing him. He goes missing far too often for my liking and never seems to step up in big games. £25m. Turns 30 in a few months. No Tar..

Opinions?

Well if we did buy him then we would probably be top so not quite sure

Granted, this may be true, but in a business approach - why would we want to have paid £25m and be paying 250k a week in wages to a player who goes missing in big games, is injury prone, and hasn't got long left?

Lets take all that money we have saved and put it towards someone like Cavani or Falcao, someone with resale value and who is even better than that rapist.

I think it was a smart move.

Maybe but would you pay that if you new it would win you the league again I would..

Can anyone explain on BBC football website UTD have 7 games left why we have only 6 both played 31 so where has one game disappeared to ????

Duke of Surrey said:
Can anyone explain on BBC football website UTD have 7 games left why we have only 6 both played 31 so where has one game disappeared to ????

We have a game yet to be given a date to play v Wets Brom I think.

Hey pisscan, your best ever squad got caned by a bunch of mercenaries with no class AGAIN.

And there's no doubt about that.

Great performance and result last night from the boys, made all the more sweeter by having a quid on milner 1st goal city 2-1 at 180/1, ching ching, beers on me at wembley :)

waspish said:
Minard said:
MCFCmadman said:
Well if we did buy him then we would probably be top so not quite sure

Granted, this may be true, but in a business approach - why would we want to have paid £25m and be paying 250k a week in wages to a player who goes missing in big games, is injury prone, and hasn't got long left?

Lets take all that money we have saved and put it towards someone like Cavani or Falcao, someone with resale value and who is even better than that rapist.

I think it was a smart move.

Maybe but would you pay that if you new it would win you the league again I would..

But if there is one thing we have got, it's time... unlike that coffin-dodger at the swamp.

Just watching the match highlights now. After about the 5th rerun of Jimmy's goal, they said "this is DE Gea's view of the shot, and promptly show an across the field view, which may have helped him if he had been standing on the touchline! Coincidentally, the other 4 showed the goal from behind the goal or from the other end, and not a word was said about "interference"!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.