The Derby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

I think I'm in love!! That was brilliant - only complaint was she didn't use a big fuck off bat, but I'll forgive that if she lets me take her out! Haha!

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYLJtbgQaeE[/youtube]

typical united fans :)))) not a mancunian in sight

This is fantastic

"Who's going to win?"
"I'm guessing United really... they won last time right?"

When stereotypes become reality... and they have the audacity to call us plastic, probably over 50% of their match-goers are like this lot. Brilliant video.

Rags at work

The two ex-season-ticket holders both thought we deserved it.

However, the other deluded twat to comment told my mate he thought the rags were the better team. Maybe he heard GPC's interview.

When I later had a dig at him about the game, all he could come back at me was, "Well, you've got foreign owners".

I just walked away.

Funny enough all the plastic United fans here, claim not to have seen the game!

Anyway on reflection it was another great team performance, it was aided by Ferguson's poor tactics, I guess he thought he would teach us a lesson vengeance for the sick swan, played right into our hands, great game to watch as well dare I say we are playing near enough our best of the season

Re: Rags at work

All rags at work went it hiding. Did nt appear till dinner. They never spoke all way through dinner. Brill day !!

Re: Rags at work

I've enjoyed singing the Jones/Aguero song to them, even non rags!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.