The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i honestly cannot understand how people are not fired up for this, it's baffling!
it's time to remind those fucking scumbag cunts that we are not going away, not ever!
never mind the season - we need to get behind the blues tonight & sing louder than ever before...
ctid

The mentality of some city fans has gone shocking, their our biggest rivals, its a must win game what ever the outcome. Remember all the derbies pre 2009.

We'll worry about Chelskie come tomorrow morning.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
The mentality of some city fans has gone shocking, their our biggest rivals, its a must win game what ever the outcome. Remember all the derbies pre 2009.

I would rather win tonight by 6-1 than win the FA Cup - but that's just me!

A lifetime of hate, I love it.

Super Kev on twitter

Not seen, so if in wrong forum or been done apologies.

The FA have not thought about united fans at all. Fancy making the game on a Monday night , when they have so far to travel.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

I would rather win tonight by 6-1 than win the FA Cup - but that's just me!

A lifetime of hate, I love it.

I'd rather have the FA Cup if i'm honest, least our season won't end after this game like the times, (even though it feels like an old derby).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.