The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
The mentality of some city fans has gone shocking, their our biggest rivals, its a must win game what ever the outcome. Remember all the derbies pre 2009.

We'll worry about Chelskie come tomorrow morning.

I would rather win tonight by 6-1 than win the FA Cup - but that's just me!

A lifetime of hate, I love it.
I know what you mean I really do hate the twats.

andyhinch said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
The mentality of some city fans has gone shocking, their our biggest rivals, its a must win game what ever the outcome. Remember all the derbies pre 2009.

We'll worry about Chelskie come tomorrow morning.

I don't just hate them.

I have nothing but bile and contempt.

Cheadle Blue said:
Its a very weird atmosphere in our office, which is unfortunately based a 2 minute walk from the swamp.

The reds are basically relieved that they have the points cushion, because most of them think that we will win tonight

They aren't gobbing off, or giving it the big one today, its very weird

I really hope we do them tonight, and they drop bollocks away at stoke and west ham, would love to see their faces

I know what you mean mate,here in rag city they are very quite,not saying much about tonight,it's as if they expect something terrible to happen tonight and then the season blowing up in their face like last year,i think we did more damage to their mind set last season than we realise,they have the fear that history could repeat itself (not very likely i know ) but it's a nice feeling that we can put this fear into them every season from now on.Lets hope we do them good and proper tonight just to see the dirty filth shit their pants for a while.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
andyhinch said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I have nothing but bile and contempt.

Do you have any in the family tolmie ? I do and it's hard to describe how woeful a feeling it is
I don't just hate them.

Surprisingly calm.

Quietly confident about this evening.

Not going this year. Nothing will better last years result in the context of the whole season.Those goals were vital I suppose in the end.

Stay safe blue and don't forget "We'll sing it until May"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.