The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait!! Getting off work early to go watch it.. Hope we win just so they can complain!! B4L

HD Streaming Options

I can't decide what to do tonight. I'm ether going to drive across and watch the match in Mary D's or city square (if it's on there). Don't fancy watching it in the Pubs in Sale I imagine they'll mostly be United Pubs (unless people know different?).
The other option is to stay at home on my todd.. I can find stream to Flash Streams of the game no problem but they are usually low rez and poor quality. Has anyone used torrent stream and what's the quality like? Sopcast used to be good but I struggle to find a decent stream these days.
Any advice here or via PM would be most appreciated.

Cheers

bored of seeing ex rags talking about us they should stick to their joke of club
fuck the rags come on city!!!!!

May be too soon for Richards, but I'd like to see us attack them

080413131612.png

Nasri could be switched with Milner, Barry or Garcia

Yeah I know about that one its good. I saw torrent stream on there but not sure if it's any good.

SiWatts90 said:
Search for shadygiz on google mate
you can pay 9.99 for a one day sky sports pass and stay in watch it without any breaks in streaming and save petrol money

Blimey! Feels like time is standing still. Work really dragging. For once, I feel confident going into a derby. Play as we know we can and it's in the bag. Come on blue boys!!!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
andyhinch said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I would rather win tonight by 6-1 than win the FA Cup - but that's just me!

A lifetime of hate, I love it.
I know what you mean I really do hate the twats.

I don't just hate them.

I have nothing but bile and contempt.

I really do hate them. rags I work with really can't grasp my hatred, or understand it. its from schooldays all the way up to going to the pub at 16 - 17, the arrogance of them was staggering.

Going to maine road in the pissing rain, watching utter shite, to then go back to the pub and have rags take the piss out of you.

Not just rags, but clueless fucking rags, rags that couldn't name the united starting 11, or tell you where old Trafford was, but took delight in city's misery.

Half of the fuckers couldn't even kick a fucking ball

They were always there with their united tops on in the pub, supporting the foreign teams playing the English teams in Europe.

Nobody, and I mean nobody was happier than be when that aguero goal went in last year, cos I knew that all those years of rag abuse, was all insignificant

They know we have arrived finally, and know we are a major threat to them for every trophy moving forward, and I fucking love it

On the flipside, anything that isn't nailed down will be chucked and smashed tonight, if we loose...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.