The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheadle Blue said:
peter.evans said:
They were always there with their united tops on in the pub, supporting the foreign teams playing the English teams in Europe.

Nobody, and I mean nobody was happier than be when that aguero goal went in last year, cos I knew that all those years of rag abuse, was all insignificant

They know we have arrived finally, and know we are a major threat to them for every trophy moving forward, and I fucking love it

That's a good post, but one person who clearly disagree is our friend Mr Neville. In his 'programme notes' for tonight's game he ( like all the other desperate rags ) clearly believes we have reached the 'top of the mountain' and have 'had our day' !! What a deluded, biased tosser. How can this guy go on Sky and pretend to be neutral ? If I was mancini I would refused to be interviewed by him after tonights' game and in fact would tell him exactly what I think of the little shit. It will be even more enjoyable in the next few years when we reclaim our title ( again and again ) and then start winning the Champions league. Guys like Neville and the rest of the rag media are both desperate and deluded !!

winning the FA cup this year, whats that Mr Neville? that would be 3 trophies in a short space of time, and a 6-1 demolition of the media darlings along the way. we aren't finished yet Mr Neville

4 trophies in 3 years if we beat Chelsea.

mgreenz97 said:
Cheadle Blue said:
peter.evans said:
They were always there with their united tops on in the pub, supporting the foreign teams playing the English teams in Europe.

Nobody, and I mean nobody was happier than be when that aguero goal went in last year, cos I knew that all those years of rag abuse, was all insignificant

They know we have arrived finally, and know we are a major threat to them for every trophy moving forward, and I fucking love it

That's a good post, but one person who clearly disagree is our friend Mr Neville. In his 'programme notes' for tonight's game he ( like all the other desperate rags ) clearly believes we have reached the 'top of the mountain' and have 'had our day' !! What a deluded, biased tosser. How can this guy go on Sky and pretend to be neutral ? If I was mancini I would refused to be interviewed by him after tonights' game and in fact would tell him exactly what I think of the little shit. It will be even more enjoyable in the next few years when we reclaim our title ( again and again ) and then start winning the Champions league. Guys like Neville and the rest of the rag media are both desperate and deluded !!

winning the FA cup this year, whats that Mr Neville? that would be 3 trophies in a short space of time, and a 6-1 demolition of the media darlings along the way. we aren't finished yet Mr Neville

4 trophies in 3 years if we beat Chelsea.

...and then win the final...

Did anyone hear this? Just been in the car in the car listening to sum twunt on Talk Shite saying this ....

"..And I don't want any excuses after tonight. I don't want to hear that its all down to them (City) losing out to RVP".

And all in this fucking finger wagging tone of voice hyena breathed rag fornicator.

Getting excited but not as nervous as usual,i think with the title pressure off the boys will give it some welly

Not listening or watching anything about the game this afternoon,awaiting gary neville trying to be neutral with interest,dont win it for me boys,do it for him!

just been emailed this by a rag... has got me even more pumped up for tonight, need to teach them another lesson

BHVgcjwCYAES5WJ.jpg

PruneHead said:
just been emailed this by a rag... has got me even more pumped up for tonight, need to teach them another lesson

BHVgcjwCYAES5WJ.jpg

Ponder shit MUFC, does that say?

Drove along Chester rd at just gone 3 and there queuing outside the Bishops blaize with their red tops and green and yellow scarves dragging their knuckles.

Stalls selling friendship scarves!!! Fucking nothing friendly with this lot hope to god we shut this lot up tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.