The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scouse Blue said:
Cheadle Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I don't just hate them.

I have nothing but bile and contempt.

I really do hate them. rags I work with really can't grasp my hatred, or understand it. its from schooldays all the way up to going to the pub at 16 - 17, the arrogance of them was staggering.

Going to maine road in the pissing rain, watching utter shite, to then go back to the pub and have rags take the piss out of you.

Not just rags, but clueless fucking rags, rags that couldn't name the united starting 11, or tell you where old Trafford was, but took delight in city's misery.

They were always there with their united tops on in the pub, supporting the foreign teams playing the English teams in Europe.

Nobody, and I mean nobody was happier than be when that aguero goal went in last year, cos I knew that all those years of rag abuse, was all insignificant

They know we have arrived finally, and know we are a major threat to them for every trophy moving forward, and I fucking love it

On the flipside, anything that isn't nailed down will be chucked and smashed tonight, if we loose...

The way I can absolutely relate to this is really scary. Hopefully there will be no need to rip the TV off it's wall brackets around 21.45 tonight!

I feel ya. I obviously can't say it's worse here in the states, but you don't see a single rag supporter anywhere until right about this time of the season. Of course that's dependant on them winning the title. Then amazingly they come out of the shadows like a swarm of cockroaches.

What do people on here think the chances are of getting one outside ? I'm just wondering whether or not to go down there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.