The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
PruneHead said:
just been emailed this by a rag... has got me even more pumped up for tonight, need to teach them another lesson

BHVgcjwCYAES5WJ.jpg

Ponder shit MUFC, does that say?

It also says ICP..I can only assume this means In Continent Prick.

samharris said:
Pam said:
PruneHead said:
just been emailed this by a rag... has got me even more pumped up for tonight, need to teach them another lesson

BHVgcjwCYAES5WJ.jpg

No, its Inveterate Coyote puke.

Seen this on another site by Gary Neville.

Gary Neville has hailed United's winning mentality ahead of the Manchester derby in his official ambassadors' column for United Review.

"In some ways, that final day was as low as it could get for us [barring being the team City beat on the last day to clinch it]," writes Neville. "Conversely, for City, it was almost as good as it could get and you have to ask: was that City’s mountain? Under Sir Alex Ferguson, United are never at the top of the mountain – there is no mountain, no end in sight, it’s just a continuous, relentless charge year after year. There’s never a feeling of ‘we’ve done it’.

"No-one should be surprised by our response – the manager’s been doing it for most of his 26 years in charge. The response of Sir Alex and his players to adversity is always top class.

"If you check the newspaper archives from the last day of last season, all the reports spoke of Manchester City’s domination, and how they were going to win the championship for the next four years. If I read ‘power shift’ once, then I must have read it a thousand times in the space of a week last May.

"Those reports misunderstood Manchester United. Here is a manager and players who don’t understand phrases like ‘power shift’. They just make them more determined to ram such phrases back down people’s throats.

"Everybody was heralding a new era and asking if United’s dominance was over. Fast forward to today and there’s a 15-point lead."

Impartial my fucking arse.

They're shitting it.

Saving players V Chelsea in the QF for a for a game where according to everyone who can get onto any show they're going to hammer us.

Problem they have is they can say it all they want but we all know they're shitting it.

samharris said:
Pam said:
PruneHead said:

BHVgcjwCYAES5WJ.jpg

Prune Head is one of the undercover cockroaches on here. He'll reply in a bit with fake outrage. Red wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.