The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
deep in the bowels of the dark lord's domain the revenge for the sick swan takes precedence over all other business

In order to damage us as much as possible the sending-off of our brave lads would be the goal. Dive dive dive, simple disgraceful but effective. Just hope the ref's up to the job

Sky Blue said:
Prune Head is one of the undercover cockroaches on here. He'll reply in a bit with fake outrage. Red wanker.

Wanker.

Every fucking post he's made mentions them......

FantasyIreland said:
Sky Blue said:
Prune Head is one of the undercover cockroaches on here. He'll reply in a bit with fake outrage. Red wanker.

Wanker.

Every fucking post he's made mentions them......

He'll be on later with a made up story of how one of his City mates got a good hiding after the game....

Nerves are setting in. I've felt numb towards this game for weeks, but now it's creeping in.

Pam said:
I can't stand the last few hours leading up to a derby.

Nor can I. But I've had this on repeat for a while now. I feel better for it. Always makes me smile.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH0tK5t_hSA&feature=share&list=PL1A923B2AFE2B28F1[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.