The Derby Post Match Thread

Blue Llama said:
How can a team who only a couple of seasons ago had the meanest defence in the Prem end up in 2014/15 with a defence that doesn't have a clue?

down to the way we play. no team shape. all over the place.

Despite the offside goals I hate to say it but they deserved it, apart from the 1st half hour they did us fair and square. And if anyone calls me a rag fuck off!!!

feedthegloat said:
LWasington said:
nellyonthewing said:
For 20 minutes we showed what a gulf in class there is between us ,then for 70 minutes we showed the gulf in effort ,desire,leadership and teamwork.

This.

Absolutely this.

Spot on...... even the last goal from aguero was a showing of "look what we can do" - but only if we won't too

Tyler stated after the game - a pale imitation of the champions from last year - he might be a knob but he was correct.

Major questions now need to be addressed and the manager, txiki and Soriano have all got to be held responsible.

We have gone from a team playing great football to a shocking example of attitude, tactics and naivety.

Pellegrini - might have had a 1st good season, but we were scoring for fun. When we are not the team looks disjointed and has no cohesion in defending the goal.

Txiki - signings are what he was brought in for, the majority of them have proved to be what I would call stocking fillers, the cheap presents that come from home bargains. We have not had a major signing since aguero and for a team that want to aspire to greatness then that is not good enough.

Soriano - some say he has done a good job, and in terms of revenue incoming, he has. But Soriano signs off all the transfers before they happen and that is what he has to answer to.

Pellegrini has answered his critics....... in the worst way possible. This season is more shocking than the one that Mancini was sacked for.

Kind of what i expected before hoped wouldn't happen.

Sacking Pellers changes nothing, the players don't give a fuck.

Doesn't help when 2 of their goals are offside but fuck it

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Eventually players like Aguero and Silva will simply leave. Those two can walk into almost any side they want. And for too long they've been surrounded by mediocrity.

Silva isn't free from blame here.... He's followed the culture
Sadly got to agree

El Ingeniero de Noruega said:
Can ppl ffs stop maoning about sacking Pellegrini. Its not his fault players did not turn up for the match. He cant run and play for them either.
ITS NOT A SOULUTION TO SACK HIM....
Few players in, few out in the summer, and we are back on track. Squad getting older, and new hungry players inn can keep the momentum in this great club.

He lucked it big time last season. It's Mancini who shouldn't have been sacked. Forget the summer there will be no major signings if Pellegrini is in charge and a repeat of what we have seen recently . Remember we were bought to raise Etihad profile and as it stands I think we are looking at another season of borderline shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.