The Derby Post Match Thread

80s Shorts said:
BigOscar said:
Fucking disgusting. First off, it would be fucking lovely if we managed to get some officials who applied the basic rules of the game to both sides, but seeming as that doesn't look likely any time soon, we'll have to just deal with that.

We started really well, untill they decided to do what every single team has done to us all year, and just target Yaya Toure. After that, they dominated, he never got within 5 yards of anyone and they just overloaded our right hand side. Others were poor as well, particularly Clichy, but you're always going to struggle if you are playing with 10 men for the full 90 minutes. Just fucking awful.

Pellegrini needs to go, but he was hung out to dry today by some of the players. If you put your tactics on Yaya dealing with Fellaini then he doesn't even fucking try, then you're fucked. Milners attempts to nulify Carrick were almost comically shit as well, but that almost became irrelevant with how easy it was for them to attack the Yaya gap.

Has he suddenly become an aged version of himself or does he not want to be here ? I think he needs to move on.

I said in the match thread Yaya was the worst player on the pitch, which considering his natural ability, is fucking disgraceful.

We lack a leader. Until they'd scored the goal we were fine. As soon as it went in we had no one on the pitch dictating and showing leadership. All heads dropped

salfordsingingblue said:
the cart is leading the horse I miss Roberto mancini and all that he stood for

Should be on a private jet to Milan now with cap in hand to bring him back. Worse decision we ever did was get rid of him.

Farce.

Positive things.
Website is back to normal now
Haters won't be able to blame the usual scapegoats Dzeko and kolarov. Although yaya is gonna get all the blame.

Negatives.
Well where to start... To think we were all laughing at the rags when at the start of the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.