The Derby Post Match Thread

Vienna_70 said:
AshtonBlueMooner said:
And a few times on here people have said 'I wish we were shi£ again', well there you go, happy now?? Because I'm not. We were shockingly poor, not good enough in so many areas. I used to dread derby day approaching, looks like it's going that way again unless we fix what is clearly a broken team. Start by relieving MP of the job, get a new man in and freshen up our aged squad. I do not want to go in work tomorrow, thanks City.

Don't be such a fucking wimp!

We're City.

We don't hide

Just say you remember when the highlight of our season was winning the Derby.

The players do. Often.

u2fme2 said:
For me its not just about today, we have been piss poor
Since November last year it not the whole bloody
Season, we bought poor at the beginning of the
Season and its not got any better since then, a lot of
people at the club need to take a good look at themselves

If we haven't the personnel to take a game to the opposition any more, particularly on the road, then we should be shutting up shop and making it difficult to beat us. It's something that doesn't appear in Pellers' repertoire. Remember the 0-0 v the Arse two or three seasons back that got the RagDipperMeedya into such a froth. We need a manager and team that can accommodate a variety of set-ups. How many times have we heard the comment 'No Plan B!' In the PL we needs Plans A to L!!

pml79 said:
wireblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
They hung the manager out to dry throughout that game.

Laughable those who demanded a five in midfield was the way to go.

We played a four winning two titles.

It's all about desire and this team has nothing close to it.

Which in a derby game, is the most unforgivable of all.

City have a stench of finality around this whole project on the pitch.

Not a top player out there today, watching that, who would think why not City?

As for Toure, I have no words.

I disagree that was a five man midfield. silva was playing just behind aguero (exactly the same position aguero has been playing behind dzeko).
it was still a two man midfield of fern and yaya which is madness. yaya was a disgrace today but his performance in that set up was entirely predictable.
Agreed we were still two in the middle and out played
We didn't have 5 in the middle today.
Yaya was AWOL throughout.

It's a fucking disgrace the likes of kompany etc. Revolted against mancini because he actually bollocked them when they were playing shite. They get a kiss ass in pellegrini and they play the exact same. Shame on the senior members of that team. No one else to blame.

wireblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
They hung the manager out to dry throughout that game.

Laughable those who demanded a five in midfield was the way to go.

We played a four winning two titles.

It's all about desire and this team has nothing close to it.

Which in a derby game, is the most unforgivable of all.

City have a stench of finality around this whole project on the pitch.

Not a top player out there today, watching that, who would think why not City?

As for Toure, I have no words.

I disagree that was a five man midfield. silva was playing just behind aguero (exactly the same position aguero has been playing behind dzeko).
it was still a two man midfield of fern and yaya which is madness. yaya was a disgrace today but his performance in that set up was entirely predictable.

agreed

the four we played under mancini and barry/dejong doing the defensive work in nidifled which allowed yaya the freedom to play and they convered the holes...now no one is.......how many times do people have to watch is happen before a change is made

we were told on here by numerous people wanting MP that his main strength was man management - now that is laughable - ok people like yaya are spoilt brats BUT Kompany, Milner, zabba all under performing, the alienation of Jovetic....aguero and silva looking disgruntled at various times this season.....Clearly he is not a great man manager....nor is he capable of making big decisions. - many on here have hugely criticised yaya's performances this season (on some levels correctly on on others not so) but he has certainly underperfroming - SO WHY KEEP PICKING HIM - that is MP's decision!!!!!!!

one thing i would ask Tolmie - if we weren't to get Champs league would that effect our transfer policy this summer. Because that is the point that MP has now taken us to....

Ill be glad to see the back of him

BlueMoonz1977 said:
feedthegloat said:
LWasington said:

Absolutely this.

Spot on...... even the last goal from aguero was a showing of "look what we can do" - but only if we won't too

Tyler stated after the game - a pale imitation of the champions from last year - he might be a knob but he was correct.

Major questions now need to be addressed and the manager, txiki and Soriano have all got to be held responsible.

We have gone from a team playing great football to a shocking example of attitude, tactics and naivety.

Pellegrini - might have had a 1st good season, but we were scoring for fun. When we are not the team looks disjointed and has no cohesion in defending the goal.

Txiki - signings are what he was brought in for, the majority of them have proved to be what I would call stocking fillers, the cheap presents that come from home bargains. We have not had a major signing since aguero and for a team that want to aspire to greatness then that is not good enough.

Soriano - some say he has done a good job, and in terms of revenue incoming, he has. But Soriano signs off all the transfers before they happen and that is what he has to answer to.

Pellegrini has answered his critics....... in the worst way possible. This season is more shocking than the one that Mancini was sacked for.

We play far a far too open game, Doesn't suit the players we have, our chronic lack of pace, throughout the side, means that the expansive game that the manager, Tixxi & Soriano, still blindly insist on us trying play simply isn't viable anymore

With the spectre of FFP on the horizon Our philosophy simply has to change, and if that means bringing in a manager (and C.E.O.'s that aren't averse to seeing us park the bus, when required, so be it.

End of an era. Time for some players and a manager who actually gives a fuck. Fourth place is a fucking disgrace for this squad. Yaya is a ****.

MaineRoadBlue said:
salfordsingingblue said:
the cart is leading the horse I miss Roberto mancini and all that he stood for

Should be on a private jet to Milan now with cap in hand to bring him back. Worse decision we ever did was get rid of him.

Farce.

Would have been better if we'd backed the manager rather than a bunch of shit house players who down tools if they don't get what they want.

MaineRoadBlue said:
salfordsingingblue said:
the cart is leading the horse I miss Roberto mancini and all that he stood for

Should be on a private jet to Milan now with cap in hand to bring him back. Worse decision we ever did was get rid of him.

Farce.

Would have been better if we'd backed the manager rather than a bunch of shit house players who down tools if they don't get what they want.

The team has no shape or cohesion and that's down to one person. He looks completely out of his depth. Even resorted to his usual 70 min introduction of lampard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.