The Derby Post Match Thread

TCIB said:
Our day will come said:
Don't know what's worse, the gutless performance or a team we've laughed at all season now 4 points clear of us

What is worse are people with 2 posts chipping in just now.

How dare you!

Posters with a low post-count has as much right to contribute as you, me or anyone.

The signings of mangala and bony were a waste of money mangala is a headless chicken cb with no positional sense and litle abilty ok he has pace but little else and i think these signings have just wasted 60-70 mil.we cant play yaya cm as stated we need to get the two ferns back together to give us some cover .All in all this season has been a collective shambles .

Sobering moment for me was when they brought on Di Maria and Falcao. They didn't need them to outplay us.

If City can't get the right players this summer it could be awhile before we challenge again.

"I don't understand why a team only plays so well in the first 20 minutes. We dominated, created chances, we had the ball. At 1-1 United started growing and their third goal gave them the confidence they did not have before.

"It is not just one problem, the same team played well for 20 minutes. Maybe it's a lack of class at this moment. I don't know."

I think yu may have put your finger on the problem there Manuel.

Where's my flip-flops and shorts, if the players are already on the beach I might as well

babyajay said:
Mancini saw right through the players who had no heart and bottle. Board back them and not the manager. Disgrace.

Get him back and bring some life and passion back into this team.
Can we quite this revisionism. Mancini was sacked because he refused to work with the people he needed to work with and basically told the Sheikh to piss off when he was asked to do that. And 2012/13 wasn't a great deal better than this season has been.

I don't disagree that some of the players are past their sell-by date and need to be moved on. But to say it's a disgrace that the owners backed the players over Mancini is utter and complete bollocks. Macini was 100% the architect of his own downfall, from the day he handed his resignation letter in just after we won the title.

citymad said:
argyle said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
Should be on a private jet to Milan now with cap in hand to bring him back. Worse decision we ever did was get rid of him.

Farce.

Would have been better if we'd backed the manager rather than a bunch of shit house players who down tools if they don't get what they want.

Liked his passion but awful man management skills. Would never have him back.

Sick of reading this shit. You prefer a depressive zombie who couldn't light a sparkler to a man who could fire a nuclear missile up the dressing rooms arse.

I wanna see passion in the management team and on the field. Winning or losing this is the least I want to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.