The Derby Post Match Thread

I can take defeat when our team isnt as talented as the opposition like what used to be the case.

I can't take defeat like today, when we have players who just can't be fucking arsed. Players can't be arsed but will get paid next week. Meantime I've got to relocate 3 season cards for the family on Monday and fork out over a months wage for them. When fans are doing this the least they expect is some fucking effort.

Pellegrini has to go, but the players have hung him out to dry same as Mancini.

after that bright start, never saw that coming....they must only have had about 5/6 efforts on goal and nabbed 4. MDM, Clichy, Ya Ya, Milner, Navas all pretty dreadful. How we lost 4 to them is astonishing, this team has gone unfortunately and MP is on borrowed time.
MDM has been utter guff for months but has kept his place, he was dreadful at Palace on midweek yet started here. Silva was nowhere for 89 minutes of that match.
Fernandinho put in a great shift, Kun worked hard and got 2 in a shambles of a performance......

Shameful. I hope the players and manager are ashamed of themselves.
Not just today, the whole season.
Time for some drastic changes.

2-2 on onside goals \o/

It's amazing how brainless a 32-40m CB can be. Sprinting all over the pitch following the ball. SMH

goatersnipple said:
Fucking shite sack him right now.
Still needed two offside goals to beat us though
OK. I didn't have a link, and the BBC haven't mentioned it. So, in all honesty, were the goals offside......oh, and take the specs off, I'm after honesty so I can give a bit back in work tomorrow!

Van gal got plenty of stick but we were comprehensively out coached today. Our guys must do fucking nothing in training. We have no shape. No one has a clue what to do when we don't have the ball.

Outplayed by them, we made bog brush look like Messi, where the fuck has our desire and passion gone, carry on like this and we won't even get 4th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.