The Derby Post Match Thread

6 defeats in 8, 8 defeats in 14

Players need to take the lion's share of the blame but the manager has got to go now

Thanks for the memories pellers

Not an excuse, but three of their goals were offside.

Felliaini, close but off. Mata definitely off. Smalling almost played on by Mangala, but still in front if Mangala and still off.

We were just awful though, and honestly I didn't think they were that good, Spurs or Liverpool or Arsenal would have ripped us apart just as easily.

Don't like seeing Managers sacked but times up. Watching Pellers and his offsider on the bench its like watching two pall bearers. No inspiration, passion, no idea. Give Patrick a chance. time for new blood starting with management

And a few times on here people have said 'I wish we were shi£ again', well there you go, happy now?? Because I'm not. We were shockingly poor, not good enough in so many areas. I used to dread derby day approaching, looks like it's going that way again unless we fix what is clearly a broken team. Start by relieving MP of the job, get a new man in and freshen up our aged squad. I do not want to go in work tomorrow, thanks City.

I can stomach losing but what is difficult to stomach is the attitude of some of the players. Yaya was the main culprit but not the only one. This summer has to be the the start of a new cycle. Young hungry players, who cover the ground and put in the hard yards that earn you the right to play your own game.

Manchester_lalala said:
Let's be honest, this has been coming for a few months. I'm still figuring out how we looked like winning the league in December, to relegation battlers at the minute.

Got to give credit to van gaal (spits), he's actually made United into good balanced team. I thought we was going to blitz them in the first 10 minutes but we collapsed.

Spot on. Well done United, thoroughly deserved however they didn't have to do much other than graft. That is the sad thing. One wonders what tomorrow will bring for Pellegrini as this cannot continue for sure!

Silva_Spell said:
2-2 on onside goals \o/

It's amazing how brainless a 32-40m CB can be. Sprinting all over the pitch following the ball. SMH
That comes down to coaching (or lack thereof) and having a set system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.