The Derby Post Match Thread

Fuckin shocking. None of those twats gave a shite. And as for the manager..... Fuck off NOW!!!

Mrmcfc said:
"play five in midfield"
How about we just come to the realisation that we have a number of passengers in this team? Nice to watch, occasionally, but when the going gets tough, the team gets hiding.

No matter what formation we play, if the players aren't up for it, it won't work.

Absolutely spot on. Been saying this for weeks

bluemoon32 said:
taconinja said:
bluemoon32 said:
No point just blaming Pellers, the players didnt give a fcuk today and haven't for some time.
I'm not falling for this. Nope.

It's just my opinion, how do you see it?
Actually, I offer apologies. I misread thinking you said "No point blaming Pellers" when you actually said "No point just blaming Pellers." You're spot on, and again I apologize.

The players were disgraceful in that second half, I seriously would cull the lot of them. I've defended Nasri since he's been here, but after that he can fuck off. He had no interest after he came on, he didn't give a shit. The sooner he goes the better. All of them were awful second half, to a man.

Pellers should have gone after Burnley, if he stays until the end of the season we might drop out of the top 4 altogether.

We need a massive clearout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.