The Derby Post Match Thread

East Level 2 said:
nellyonthewing said:
I've always hated derbies ever since a coin hit me on the head in the Kippax in the 60's . I've seen us battered ,outclassed and cheated by those scum. I am struggling to recall us just giving in against them as we did yesterday.
Twenty seasons ago at the swamp; 5-0.
But at that time they were reigning champions and we were relegated the following season. Yesterday we couldn't claim we had poor quality players, just a poor attitude.
It wasn't a poor attitude, it was a fucking appalling attitude.

And now this is spreading all around the media including (of course) the Mail. Did one of our fans actually film this and post it online?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sgmsbEPm4g[/video]

moomba said:
chicagoblues said:
Two rags goals was clear off side.
No, sorry you are mistaken. They were 'on the edge of offside', which I think is from the same rule change as last weeks 'technically offside but you can't give it'.

Haven't had the full explanation from Sky yet.
Thanks for reminding me the new rules ... the new edition against city.

LoveCity said:
And now this is spreading all around the media including (of course) the Mail. Did one of our fans actually film this and post it online?

One fucking loss in a half dozen and the knuckle draggers backslide to the days that singing shit like that at the rags is all we had. Sad cunts.

I've taken a day to take stock of what I witnessed yesterday totally utterly contemptible performance after a great start we simply pulled out the white flags and gave up (a treasonable offence against Man Ure) defensively we look more like a Sunday pub team "embarrassing" Toure was simply pathetic and a spectator most of the game as much as It pains me to say it but we need to dismantle this shower of shit and rebuild. Even 4th and a qualifier spot for the CL is a pipedream playing like we have for the past 2 months and we're dreaming if we think Serge and Merlin are gonna stay and play in this team.

manimanc said:
We never win at home and we never win away..
We lost last week and we lost today..
We don't give a fuck coz we're all pissed up..
MCFC.... Ok.
Listen, today was their cup final, it used to be ours but now it's theirs, and they had to spend a shite load of cash yo catch up with us, they're only 4 pts in front of us, fuck me you'd think they won the league today..
When is he open top bus parade?
The rag softarses had a plane up for wee davy this time last year, this year the whole lot of them have come out the woodwork coz they're above us in the league.. How funny Is that?
It was coming today, they had to beat us one day, someday on here said 4-2 is a drubbing..... Nah nah nah nah 6-1 is a drubbing my friend.
Let them gloat, let them laugh, we've had our fun with them, we ain't going away for a long long time.
CTID

THEEEEZZZZ

manimanc said:
All you rags on here, all you plastic softarses who never go, all you woodworms who only see the light of day when you win, after years and years of mocking us by saying it means fuck all beating us, after years of laughing at us as we tried and failed to get a result against you.. Today, today my gobby friends, today it meant somert to you, this was your cup final, this meant something to you, you felt it, you wanted it.. This wasn't this is how it feels to be city, this was the day that your feelings for us changed forever... Your obsession for us was tangible, you wasn't mocking us, it wasn't ickle old citeh anymore... It felt like a victory knowing that we're under your skin forever, we're that tattoo on your arm that you can hide but you know that it's always there...
Today you won the battle.
We will win the war.

Hear! Hear!

I don't know if sticking with pelles is the right or wrong way to go. But i can't watch players who could'nt care less about our great club wear the shirt anymore. ship the passengers and trouble causers out, and replace them with english players. I don't care if we have to fight for 4th place for a few years before we're champions again. But we deserve better than this.
yaya,dzeko,kolarov,nasri thank you for the memories. But it's time for you to go. We should go for jordan henderson he runs himself into the ground every game exactly what we need in midfield and pogba as a box to box midfielder and john stones this guy is going to be brilliant reads the game so well for his young age. i don't think massive changes are needed.

LoveCity said:

Utter fucking scum,its embarrassing to know such pond life 'supports' our club.

LoveCity said:

That’s all we need. Cue media hysteria and hand wringing about the complete collapse of the club being mirrored by the fans etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.