The Derby Post Match Thread

They hung the manager out to dry throughout that game.

Laughable those who demanded a five in midfield was the way to go.

We played a four winning two titles.

It's all about desire and this team has nothing close to it.

Which in a derby game, is the most unforgivable of all.

City have a stench of finality around this whole project on the pitch.

Not a top player out there today, watching that, who would think why not City?

As for Toure, I have no words.

In Tyler's words, Fellaini just off and mata definitely offside.

That's 3 of our last 6 goals conceded offside, goals change games and things are not going our way.

I can't believe how Pellegrini has managed to completely destroy the best defence in the league and ruin the best defender in the league.

goatersnipple said:
Fucking shite sack him right now.
Still needed two offside goals to beat us though
That's right more off side goals .
It's been a bloody joke this season .
If I was Pellergrini I would be going out in glory and Glasgow kissing all the officials we have had this season .
I have the feeling Sky and the F.A are loving kicking us in the balls

I can stomach losing but what is difficult to stomach is the attitude of some of the players. Yaya was the main culprit but not the only one. This summer has to be the the start of a new cycle. Young hungry players, who cover the ground and put in the hard yards that earn you the right to play your own game.

Can ppl ffs stop maoning about sacking Pellegrini. Its not his fault players did not turn up for the match. He cant run and play for them either.
ITS NOT A SOULUTION TO SACK HIM....
Few players in, few out in the summer, and we are back on track. Squad getting older, and new hungry players inn can keep the momentum in this great club.

malg said:
goatersnipple said:
Fucking shite sack him right now.
Still needed two offside goals to beat us though
OK. I didn't have a link, and the BBC haven't mentioned it. So, in all honesty, were the goals offside......oh, and take the specs off, I'm after honesty so I can give a bit back in work tomorrow!
Possibly they were but to be honest it was so tight you really can't blame the assistant. I'd rather see the benefit of the doubt given to the attacker in those situations.

Time to call it a day for the over-the-hill gang. Seen snails run faster than our lot. Hope they fuck Pellegrini and half of that lot off pronto. We'll finish 6th this season. Thanks for the memories YaYa, Nasri, Demi, Navas, Lamps, Clichy, Zaba, Dzeko. Young blood and fresh approach needed.

Too many passengers in the big games, including Europe, every time we play Chelsea, arsenal and Liverpool at home, and most games this year. Yaya has become a luxury we can't afford if we want sustained success which we've yet to see from this group!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.